Windows 10: CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

Discus and support CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, but now have the following issue my CD Rom drive is missing from file explorer and device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MATTHEW60, Nov 30, 2023.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

Hello,I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, but now have the following issue my CD Rom drive is missing from file explorer and device manager as well.Any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

:)

MATTHEW60, Nov 30, 2023

2. DVD/CD Drive Saying CD-Rom

My Dvd drive is listed in my device manager however it is set as cd rom in the description, it also wont open and is not set as my default drive, any suggestions?

windows 10 if that changes anything

LukeRobson, Nov 30, 2023
  3. CD rom

Hi Eugenia,

There are numerous reasons for your CD ROM not to be recognized by your system like corrupted registry entries, outdated drivers, or hardware issue. To isolate such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

You can also follow the steps
    here
    . The article lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for issues in recognizing CD drive.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Nov 30, 2023
  4. CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

CD Rom

If you have a desktop computer try the following step:

Shutdown the PC.

Unplug the data cable (ATA or SATA) and the power source (4 Pin Molex or SATA Power)

After boot the Windows 10 without CD Rom.

Shutdown the PC and connect the CD Rom.

Boot the OS.

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

1. CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2. - Similar Threads - Rom found 22H2

2. CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, but now have the following issue my CD Rom drive is missing from file explorer and device manager as well.Any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.Thanks...
  3. CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD Rom is not found by Windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, but now have the following issue my CD Rom drive is missing from file explorer and device manager as well.Any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.Thanks...
  4. CD rom on Window 10

CD rom on Window 10: HelloI have a lot of older, 1990, games that i would like to load on my computer. I tried but received an error. Is there any way to run CD ROM on a Windows 10 system? Thank you <Changed to a question>...
  5. CD rom on Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CD rom on Window 10: HelloI have a lot of older, 1990, games that i would like to load on my computer. I tried but received an error. Is there anyway to run CD ROM on a Windows 10 system? Thank you...
  6. CD rom on Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD rom on Window 10: HelloI have a lot of older, 1990, games that i would like to load on my computer. I tried but received an error. Is there anyway to run CD ROM on a Windows 10 system? Thank you...
  7. CD rom on Window 10

8. cd rom

cd rom: I have tried every suggestion on how to get windows 10 to recognize my cd drive,but nothing works. Is there any way to have microsoft correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/24c94139-11c5-4287-baff-1155b368f717
  9. CD Rom

CD Rom: I cannot open any of my word documents since I purchase a new office 365 can you help please. The message is saying there might be something wrong with my CD Rom drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/d4ad6025-8f38-4e94-9fb8-8e23ccacea88
  10. CD Rom

CD Rom: The D drive (CD Rom) appears in the explorer but I can't have it display the info on the disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/4810c955-de87-4f6c-8106-7ede083218d8