Windows 10: CD stuck

Discus and support CD stuck in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I put a CD in my windows 10! and It was put in correct but some how when I tried to get the CD. It did not come! I think it stuck. Also the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Windows Category - All, May 27, 2020.

1. CD stuck

Hello, I put a CD in my windows 10! and It was put in correct but some how when I tried to get the CD. It did not come! I think it stuck. Also the driver comes out but with the CD! Please Help! :

:)

Windows Category - All, May 27, 2020
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, May 27, 2020
  3. shuggans Win User
    Opensuse server from live cd?

Is it possible to use an opensuse live CD to set up a server? What steps would need to be taken to go about doing this? OR... am i stuck downloading the huge dvd ISO?

shuggans, May 27, 2020
  4. shuggans Win User

CD stuck

Opensuse server from live cd?

Is it possible to use an opensuse live CD to set up a server? What steps would need to be taken to go about doing this? OR... am i stuck downloading the huge dvd ISO?

shuggans, May 27, 2020
Thema:

CD stuck

1. CD stuck - Similar Threads - stuck

2. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  3. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  4. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  6. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  7. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  8. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  9. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  10. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...