Windows 10: cd tray not opening

Discus and support cd tray not opening in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant get my cd tray to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by staceypitts, Sep 13, 2018.

1. cd tray not opening

I cant get my cd tray to open

:)

staceypitts, Sep 13, 2018

2. CD tray will not open

Short of buying a new laptop, is there a way to fix this problem?

You have several options:

• Straighten a paper clip, then push it into the small hole in the CD tray drawer. This will open the tray.
    • Create a shortcut like this one:
      nircmdc.exe cdrom open F:. NirCmd is freely downloadable.
    • Purchase a new CD tray from the distributor. They are easy to replace.
    • Replace the laptop.

Frederik Long, Sep 13, 2018
  3. CD tray will not open

My cd tray will not open to remove a cd. Short of buying a new laptop, is there a way to fix this problem?

* * Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC

KittyCat360, Sep 13, 2018
  4. cd tray not opening

CD Tray opens by itself

CD Tray opens by itself (it happened 4 times in an hour)

AbhinavSingh_87, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

cd tray not opening

1. cd tray not opening - Similar Threads - tray opening

2. My hp elitebook 840 g6 sim tray does not pop out, please what should i do to pop it open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp elitebook 840 g6 sim tray does not pop out, please what should i do to pop it open?: My hp elitebook 840 g6 sim tray does not pop out, please what should i do to pop it open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-840-g6-sim-tray-does-not-pop-out/59209177-3a00-48c6-8109-a8784e66b5c0
  3. My hp elitebook 840 g6 sim tray does not pop out, please what should i do to pop it open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hp elitebook 840 g6 sim tray does not pop out, please what should i do to pop it open?: My hp elitebook 840 g6 sim tray does not pop out, please what should i do to pop it open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-840-g6-sim-tray-does-not-pop-out/59209177-3a00-48c6-8109-a8784e66b5c0
  4. Why is my system tray greyed out and I can't open my Alienware command center and also Have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my system tray greyed out and I can't open my Alienware command center and also Have...: My Alienware command center will crash when I open it, my mouse curser will have an hour glass appear every second and then my entire system tray is grayed out I can turn my volume up using my keyboard and it works fine but then when I am trying to turn up the volume using...
  5. Why is my system tray greyed out and I can't open my Alienware command center and also Have...

Why is my system tray greyed out and I can't open my Alienware command center and also Have...: My Alienware command center will crash when I open it, my mouse curser will have an hour glass appear every second and then my entire system tray is grayed out I can turn my volume up using my keyboard and it works fine but then when I am trying to turn up the volume using...
  6. how to open cd tray on a dell3020 desktop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to open cd tray on a dell3020 desktop computer: how to open dell3020 cd tray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-cd-tray-on-a-dell3020-desktop-computer/38cf46d9-04ba-470e-a365-018aeb5997c1
  7. how to open cd tray on a dell3020 desktop computer

how to open cd tray on a dell3020 desktop computer: how to open dell3020 cd tray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-cd-tray-on-a-dell3020-desktop-computer/38cf46d9-04ba-470e-a365-018aeb5997c1
  8. How do I automatically open a program but close it to system tray on start up using task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I automatically open a program but close it to system tray on start up using task...: Hi, I'm trying to do this on Logitech G Hub, it does have a built in "open on start up" setting and automatically closing to system tray but using that doesn't detect the device I think it's a known bug for the program. And I found a reddit post saying that if I open it with...
  9. How do I automatically open a program but close it to system tray on start up using task...

How do I automatically open a program but close it to system tray on start up using task...: Hi, I'm trying to do this on Logitech G Hub, it does have a built in "open on start up" setting and automatically closing to system tray but using that doesn't detect the device I think it's a known bug for the program. And I found a reddit post saying that if I open it with...
  10. Alternative ways to open an application from system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative ways to open an application from system tray: I am trying to configure Windows 10 for a client and they are using ScreenConnect for remote access for support purposes. The problem is Windows 10 is in KIOSK mode multi-application provided by the Client, the KIOSK mode hides the taskbar and system tray as well. Now, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cd tray

2. disc tray

3. cd tray open

4. open tray for sisk,
  5. how does the disk drawer open,
  6. windows defender notification icon