Windows 10: CDevice not linked

Discus and support CDevice not linked in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to install iCloud on a new laptop. The laptop has been added to account.microsoft.com/devices/ but the store tells me I do not have a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DenisNiblett, Jun 28, 2019.

1. CDevice not linked

I am trying to install iCloud on a new laptop. The laptop has been added to account.microsoft.com/devices/ but the store tells me I do not have a device linked to the account.

How do I get the app (which it tells me I own from previous installations)?

:)

DenisNiblett, Jun 28, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jun 28, 2019
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

CDevice not linked

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

CDevice not linked

1. CDevice not linked - Similar Threads - CDevice linked

2. "Link to Windows" (Your Phone) fails to connect on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Link to Windows" (Your Phone) fails to connect on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10: I have recently bought a Note 10 and tried to use the "Link to Windows" feature, which is basically just the Your Phone app. I've used this with multiple other devices on my PC before, all without issues. With the Note 10 though, I can't establish a connection. I go through...
  3. All Gmail links fail

in Browsers and Email
    All Gmail links fail: I seem to be having a strange Gmail problem. None of the links in my emails will connect to www.google,com. All email will open without problem and links in websites work fine, I simply cannot get outside of Gmail. Even Settings to HELP and REPORT a PROBLEM don't get out....
  4. Links

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links: Can anyone give me suggestions to what I can do. All of a sudden, my links are broken. Yesterday they were fine. Today, error message reads: Unable to connect......and lots of coding. HELP!...
  5. All Gmail links fail

All Gmail links fail: I seem to be having a strange Gmail problem. None of the links in my emails will connect to www.google,com. All email will open without problem and links in websites work fine, I simply cannot get outside of Gmail. Even Settings to HELP and REPORT a PROBLEM don't get out....
  6. All Gmal links fail

All Gmal links fail: I seem to be having a strange Gmail problem. None of the links in my emails will connect to www.google,com. All email will open without problem and links in websites work fine, I simply cannot get outside of Gmail. Even Settings to HELP and REPORT a PROBLEM don't get out....
  7. Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account: Hello, After exchanging my Motherboard, I have to re-activate my Windows 10. Now, initially I did not know that I had to go into the settings and link my former device from my MS account. I had already 8 different PCs linked (no clue where they were all coming from...),...
  8. Reactivation of a digital license not linked to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation of a digital license not linked to a Microsoft account: I've read conflicting information regarding this matter. Basically I'm thinking about taking the HDD of my laptop behind the barn and putting it down, slip an SSD on it's place and make a clean install. Thing is, I never linked a Microsoft Account to the installation, and I...
  9. Can't unpin dead link to D:\ from File Explorer - Taskbar & Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't unpin dead link to D:\ from File Explorer - Taskbar & Start Menu: When I right-click on the File Explorer icon either in the Taskbar or at the left edge of the Start menu, the context menu shows that "DATA (D:)" (without the quotation marks), one of my hard drives, is pinned. That's perfectly fine; I want that. But when I click on it, this...
  10. DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS

DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS: Hi, my old phone is linked up with Your Phone apps in windows 10. I want to add another phone in this app but I can't disconnect my old phone from Your Phone apps. please help me to fix this problem. Thanks in advance....