Windows 10: CDPUserSvc high cpu 100%

Discus and support CDPUserSvc high cpu 100% in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; got a problem I noticed a few days ago I kept getting this weird noise from pc or freeze when playing games so today I rebooted and opened task manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by accyuklad, Aug 1, 2019.

1. accyuklad Win User

CDPUserSvc high cpu 100%

got a problem I noticed a few days ago I kept getting this weird noise from pc or freeze when playing games so today I rebooted and opened task manager and it showed CDPUserSvc using all cpu up and down every 1sec

so I read online how to disable it not sure if it worked but I press stop on task manager

anyone got this problem this only happen ever since the new windows update was released

already done a sfc scan and fixed the corrupt files and scanned for viruses was none

:)

accyuklad, Aug 1, 2019

2. CDPUserSvc using high CPU

Tried the following

By 1st method nothing happens. CDPusersvc running high in CPU

By 2nd method CDPUsersvc get disabled(it's type value changes ). CDPUsersvc_xxxxxxxx is not seen in registery. Task view is still not working

Mustafa Vohra, Aug 1, 2019
  3. CDPUserSvc using high CPU

Hi Mustafa Vohra,

Aside from disabling CDPUserSvc in the registry and uninstalling the recent update, there are other troubleshooting steps that you can try. Follow the steps on how to resolve CDpusersvc issue:

Method 1: Isolate the process by running a few commands in Command Prompt:

Running this command will scan and fix issues with the Cdpusersvc process. For instructions, follow the steps below:

1. On the Start Menu, type Command Prompt. Right-click the result, and then click Run as administrator.
    2. Type this command followed by hitting Enter:

sc config cdpusersvc type=own

Method 2: Create a .bat file to stop the Cdpusersvc service.

1. Open Notepad.
    2. Copy and paste these command lines on the Notepad:

@ECHO OFF

SC QUERY state= all>servicesdump.txt

FINDSTR /L /C:”SERVICE_NAME: CDPUserSvc_” servicesdump.txt >CDPservice.txt

FOR /F “usebackq tokens=2” %%i IN (CDPservice.txt) DO SET CDPUserSvc=%%i

NET Stop “%CDPUserSvc%”

SC Delete “%CDPUserSvc%”

DEL CDPservice.txt

DEL servicesdump.txt

(Note: Make sure to copy as well the space below the last command.)
    3. Select File and then click Save as.

CDPUserSvc high cpu 100% 8d39364a-dc06-4ecb-a600-6c1a7f02750b?upload=true.png
    4. Set Save as type to All Files and enter
      fix.bat
      in File name field. Click
      Save
      to save changes.

CDPUserSvc high cpu 100% 7021f85c-a3ef-4281-9d73-68f452b37524?upload=true.png

Let us know the result.

Monica Cam, Aug 1, 2019
  4. Eagle51 Win User

CDPUserSvc high cpu 100%

CDPUserSvc using high CPU

Sorry, I don't have a fix for your high cpu usage from CDPUserSvc *Sad

AFAIK ... this is by design as MS is using the CDPUserSvc for the Task View / Timeline and as you found out, disabling it breaks Task View / Timeline. I'm using Win10 Home -1803 (17134.191) and if I disable CDPUserSvc my Taskview / Timeline breaks and I see the same thing as you're seeing.

IIRC .... When the CDPUserSvc is disabled, you won't see a CDPUserSvc_xxx in the registry

Eagle51, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

CDPUserSvc high cpu 100%

1. CDPUserSvc high cpu 100% - Similar Threads - CDPUserSvc high cpu

2. CPU 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU 100%: Whenever I am running the game Terraira which is easy to run, my CPU 0 always caps out and causes stutters. all other cores run normally about 30-50% I have an i7 9700k processor if that helps...
  3. CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100).

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU 100% with high temperature (80-100).: Looks like because of hidden Windows 10 processes. The processes start when DC plugged in only (HP G5 450, Intel Core i5). How to solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-100-with-high-temperature-80-100/19c3a9aa-8d3e-457e-91b0-45c22b48d5b5
  4. CPU 100%

CPU 100%: ‪CompatTelRunner.exe is using up CPU, what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-100/935dd1c4-9887-425d-89cd-e1493d23a92a
  5. Windows 10 high CPU usage & 100% Disc usage

Windows 10 high CPU usage & 100% Disc usage: I got a brand new laptop. I haven't downloaded anything on it yet because I plan on adding a SSD & another 4gigs of ram for a total of 8. Well, I've done all the updates & such to get it to the latest version of windows 10 home. It seemed to be running fine ,just browsing the...
  6. CDPUserSvc using high CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CDPUserSvc using high CPU: Since 1 week I have been observing that my battery is draining higher and battery getting hot. After observing found that CDPUserSvc is using around 30% CPU. I think it is because of recent window updates. I tried uninstalling recent updates but no changes. I tried disabling...
  7. CDPUserSvc using high CPU

CDPUserSvc using high CPU: Since 1 week I have been observing that my battery is draining higher and battery getting hot. After observing found that CDPUserSvc is using around 30% CPU. I think it is because of recent window updates. I tried uninstalling recent updates but no changes. I tried disabling...
  8. 100% CPU

100% CPU: Heloo i have 100%cpu on windows 10 can somoane help me pls?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/100-cpu/a4546441-c929-4c20-81ff-b73c27b8858b
  9. CDPUserSvc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CDPUserSvc: Hello I've clean installed my system windows 10 1803, after connecting Windows to my account ”CDPUserSvc“ starts receiving non-stop data from internet. Does any body have the Same experience? I've tested on two different Systems with two different Outlook accounts. Any...
  10. High CPU Usage 99-100% at all times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage 99-100% at all times: Hello everyone, I recently started noticing my computer's cpu usage has been off the charts. I am currently unaware of what is causing it. I have run full system scans with my antivirus (Bitdefender 2017) and have run checks from windows. As i look at the usage in task...