Windows 10: CDPUserSvc_36fb4, <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

Discus and support CDPUserSvc_36fb4, in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; okay..after an upgrade windows version, i looking into windows service. one of service module is CDPUserSvc_36fb4, (its new havent seen it on previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bayustev, Aug 4, 2016.

1. bayustev Win User

CDPUserSvc_36fb4,

okay..after an upgrade windows version, i looking into windows service.
    one of service module is CDPUserSvc_36fb4, (its new havent seen it on previous windows version)
    i dont recognize it . here it is

CDPUserSvc_36fb4, <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 > [​IMG]

any explanation on this, and how to fix this thing. thanks in advance

:)

bayustev, Aug 4, 2016
  2. M Leary Win User

BthHSrv failed to read description error code 15100

Also for a service (you cannot change) called

CDPUserSvc_ccc0a

<Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup

And yes...

BthHFSrv

<Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation

I am having PUP in chrome and trying to see if its part of the problems.

M Leary, Aug 4, 2016
  3. J.DD Win User
    Looks like Microsoft forgot to fill in a description for this in services

CDPUserSvc_23617f <- This name maybe different on other PC's - UnistackSvcGroup.

Something to do with the store. This entry is in services, and says <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

But it looks like it's running, it's on Automatic atm

This is after a clean install of the AU update. And after updating to 14393.51. Other people have had the same error. So, I know the prob isn't here

J.DD, Aug 4, 2016
  4. CDPUserSvc_36fb4,

That is not the problem, MS did not fill any description on this one yet. Probably even MS does not know, what it does.

TairikuOkami, Aug 4, 2016
  5. bayustev Win User
    okay..thank you

bayustev, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

CDPUserSvc_36fb4,

1. CDPUserSvc_36fb4, - Similar Threads - CDPUserSvc_36fb4 <Failed Read

2. Failed to Read Description. Error code: 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to Read Description. Error code: 2: i open the services.msc and BFE <Failed to Read Description. Error code: 2 >. Is there any problem here? Please tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-read-description-error-code-2/93d5a71d-e8b5-4bca-b1fb-14d9eaf717c3
  3. Failed to Read Description. Error code: 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to Read Description. Error code: 2: i open the services.msc and BFE <Failed to Read Description. Error code: 2 >. Is there any problem here? Please tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-read-description-error-code-2/93d5a71d-e8b5-4bca-b1fb-14d9eaf717c3
  4. NPSMSvc_50a6f <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >, McpManagementService...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NPSMSvc_50a6f <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >, McpManagementService...: Hello. I am seeing these changes in my services.msc. Computer works fine. It is a brand new Windows 11 installation, so nothing is installed on it, all new. I also did sfc /scannow but everything seems ok. I also did DISM but returned no issues. I am just wondering if this is...
  5. NPSMSvc_50a6f <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >, McpManagementService...

NPSMSvc_50a6f <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >, McpManagementService...: Hello. I am seeing these changes in my services.msc. Computer works fine. It is a brand new Windows 11 installation, so nothing is installed on it, all new. I also did sfc /scannow but everything seems ok. I also did DISM but returned no issues. I am just wondering if this is...
  6. WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2

WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2: If I look in registry I see key 'description' with entry "@WaaSMedicSvcImpl.dll,-102"If I just change this to any text, the description is correct in services.msc.But what is it actually pulling from this waasmedicsvcimpl.dll,-102? Is it an offset with the description?...
  7. Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>: I want to start out by saying I'm not the type of person to nitpick, look for any reason I can to complain, go on the attack, or any other such behavior. It's a waste of time and energy. With that in mind, consequently, I'm not making this post in hopes for assistance or...
  8. Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>

Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>: I want to start out by saying I'm not the type of person to nitpick, look for any reason I can to complain, go on the attack, or any other such behavior. It's a waste of time and energy. With that in mind, consequently, I'm not making this post in hopes for assistance or...
  9. Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >: I need help i tried every thing to solve this problem. please help me . MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 > And when i start it is says error 1083 I have a problem with the sound. A red x near it and my diagnostics are not helping. thank...