Windows 10: CDPUserSvc_36fb4, <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

Discus and support CDPUserSvc_36fb4, in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; okay..after an upgrade windows version, i looking into windows service. one of service module is CDPUserSvc_36fb4, (its new havent seen it on previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bayustev, Aug 4, 2016.

1. bayustev Win User

CDPUserSvc_36fb4,

okay..after an upgrade windows version, i looking into windows service.
    one of service module is CDPUserSvc_36fb4, (its new havent seen it on previous windows version)
    i dont recognize it . here it is

CDPUserSvc_36fb4, <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 > [​IMG]

any explanation on this, and how to fix this thing. thanks in advance

:)

bayustev, Aug 4, 2016
  2. M Leary Win User

BthHSrv failed to read description error code 15100

Also for a service (you cannot change) called

CDPUserSvc_ccc0a

<Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup

And yes...

BthHFSrv

<Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation

I am having PUP in chrome and trying to see if its part of the problems.

M Leary, Aug 4, 2016
  3. J.DD Win User
    Looks like Microsoft forgot to fill in a description for this in services

CDPUserSvc_23617f <- This name maybe different on other PC's - UnistackSvcGroup.

Something to do with the store. This entry is in services, and says <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

But it looks like it's running, it's on Automatic atm

This is after a clean install of the AU update. And after updating to 14393.51. Other people have had the same error. So, I know the prob isn't here

J.DD, Aug 4, 2016
  4. CDPUserSvc_36fb4,

That is not the problem, MS did not fill any description on this one yet. Probably even MS does not know, what it does.

TairikuOkami, Aug 4, 2016
  5. bayustev Win User
    okay..thank you

bayustev, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

CDPUserSvc_36fb4,

1. CDPUserSvc_36fb4, - Similar Threads - CDPUserSvc_36fb4 <Failed Read

2. Error Dllregisterserver failed with error code 0x80020009

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Dllregisterserver failed with error code 0x80020009: I am trying to do as below and getting below error. Kindly support. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-dllregisterserver-failed-with-error-code/a9d5f200-4733-4b44-a993-6f2df78e8fe4
  3. System Restore failed - with error codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore failed - with error codes: Dell 15-3552, Windows 10 Home v1903, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. I accidentally deleted some programs. Although I use Marcium on a external drive once a month, now learnt my mistake to do it more often. I used System Restore to restore to the last created point 2...
  4. Windows 10 Audio Issues (Please Read full description)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Issues (Please Read full description): Recently accidentally downloaded some spam-wear "Anti-virus" and I believe it to be the cause for my recent audio issues. I have a pretty new MSI laptop (i7-8750hk, 16GB ddr4 ram, gtx 1050, ect...) and after downloading some relatively sketchy software my audio semi works. At...
  5. Apostrophe key not working ***read description***

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apostrophe key not working ***read description***: Ok, so this started happening about a week ago, I will try to type and use the apostrophe key, but the actual symbol will not type, but if I hold shift and hit it, quotes will type, so that is working, but for some reason apostrophe will not type. Heres the kicker, it...
  6. MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >: I need help i tried every thing to solve this problem. please help me . MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 > And when i start it is says error 1083 I have a problem with the sound. A red x near it and my diagnostics are not helping. thank...
  7. Can't read desktop Icon text descriptions. No "shadow" text.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't read desktop Icon text descriptions. No "shadow" text.: Running Windows 10 home and desktop icon text descriptions are not using "shadow" font so white text is invisible on white backgroud. Messed with a variety of display settings and started working but now has stopped again back to same problem. Any suggestions?...
  8. Wifi problems please help *read description*

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi problems please help *read description*: i found out after a month that therest no problem wid my pc but its its wifi. my hostel wifi. i tried to use that wifi registered to my laptop on my phone by copying its mac on phone. didn't work but screwed my life. sinsce then after connecting to that wifi everything works...
  9. Backup fails with a 'device error' code 0x8078012D/disk read error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup fails with a 'device error' code 0x8078012D/disk read error: During Windows backup, which wants to backup the 'C' drive and my games drive 'E' (for some reason), I get the following error message after the 'C' backup has completed but not the 'E': 'The backup operation that started at '‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20T06:00:25.459859400Z' has failed...
  10. Color displayed does not reflect actual colors? (read description)

in Windows 10 Support
    Color displayed does not reflect actual colors? (read description): I think a good thing to try would be to reset your monitor's and graphic card's settings to defaults and make sure they are not using any "movie" or "game" or "reading" mode/presets. These days the default configuration should be fairly close to "okay" Also, it can depend...