Windows 10: CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive

Discus and support CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Loc Le , i do have the labtop: HP ENVY 17t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC 1. my cd/ dvdw SU208FB 2.No. 3.No. 4.If i right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeLoc2, Aug 9, 2019.

1. LeLoc2 Win User

CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive

Hello, my name is Loc Le , i do have the labtop:

HP ENVY 17t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC
    1. my cd/ dvdw SU208FB

2.No.

3.No.

4.If i right click or click Open, cd/ dvd eject the disc automatically then a message pop up like INSERT THE DISC, PLEASE INSERT THE DISC IN TO DRIVE E:

my labtop runs with window 8 then update to w10, after updating it did happen like i describe ..

can you help me out the problem..

thank you, have good day

LL

:)

LeLoc2, Aug 9, 2019
  2. ecm8808 Win User

CD/DVD-ROM drive Auto Eject inoperative on Windows 10

Old title: CDROM auto eject inoperative

My CDROM does not auto eject when the task is completed. Can this be reactivated?

ecm8808, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Dvd drive wont recognise disc, says please insert a disc into Drive E:

CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive [​IMG]

Hey so this is what happens, the dvd drive pops up on device manager

jaydenvo789, Aug 9, 2019
  4. CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive

Disc drive problem

Hi,

Every time I try and open E: drive my computer ejects the disc automatically and tells me to insert a disc. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

RyanEllison1, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive

1. CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive - Similar Threads - CDROM auto eject

2. windows can't read disc in drive E

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows can't read disc in drive E: put dvd in drive, window pops up asking what i want to do, click on burn to cd/dvd. window pops up with "files to be written to disc" with desktop.ini already in window (does this file HAVE to be there to burn cd/dvd correctly????), drag what i want to burn to window then go...
  3. Brand New DVD RW gives me the "Insert a Disc: Please insert a disc into drive H:" Which...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand New DVD RW gives me the "Insert a Disc: Please insert a disc into drive H:" Which...: So I bought this new DVD burner because I was getting the same message on every disc I tried to run. I have done the steps of uninstalling the driver and Restart, installs the DVD Burner but I still get the same message. So what gives? BTW I have Windows 10 1803 OS Build...
  4. Free up disc space e-drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free up disc space e-drive: keep getting the message over and over again,go there the only thing is other folder and it will not let me free up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-disc-space-e-drive/a1a4bfd0-4733-4fc1-9f3f-1ab37bfb905d"
  5. Please insert a blank disc?

Please insert a blank disc?: Hi, Can anyone please help me? Whenever I put a blank cd rw into the disc drive to burn a cd I get the error message, 'Please insert a blank disc'. The computer just rejects the cd rw. Does anyone have a solution for this? Many thanks....
  6. CD/DVD inserted in drive, but get "No Disc in Drive Message"

CD/DVD inserted in drive, but get "No Disc in Drive Message": I have Cyberlink’s Media Suite 12 resident on a Hewlett-Packard Envy TS 17 Notebook laptop equipped with an HP built-in drive (CDDVDVW SU-208CB) that will access CD's and DVD's. Windows 10 is the OS and up-to-date. The CD/DVD drive has always worked very well until...
  7. Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.

Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.: For a while now, ive been witnessing this issue. If i insert a cd, Windows can read it. If i insert a DVD It spins then stops then says "Please insert a cd" opening the drive in the process, tried uninstalling it, got nothing. Tried cleaning the disc nothing. The drive is a...
  8. Windows 10 ejects DVD & opens explorer windows, says insert disc?

Windows 10 ejects DVD & opens explorer windows, says insert disc?: One of my computers is currently running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 build 10586.71 and I've recently been having a very strange problem: Despite the fact that all my autoplay options for DVD's and Blu-ray's are set to "Do nothing" almost every time I insert a DVD or Blu-ray...
  9. Dvd drive wont recognise disc, says please insert a disc into Drive E:

Dvd drive wont recognise disc, says please insert a disc into Drive E:: Ever since the transition to windows 10 the dvd drive will not recognize,read or view any disc i put in, it says please insert a disc into drive E:. However my brothers laptop can view,recognize and read the disc. How can i fix this 24241
  10. Opening E drive

Opening E drive: When I put a CD or DVD I want to look at in the E drive, I'm not seeing any way to open it. What do I need to look at to do that? Shouldn't there be some sort of icon or notification? 39854