Windows 10: CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive

Discus and support CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Loc Le , i do have the labtop: HP ENVY 17t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC 1. my cd/ dvdw SU208FB 2.No. 3.No. 4.If i right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeLoc2, Aug 9, 2019.

1. LeLoc2 Win User

CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive

Hello, my name is Loc Le , i do have the labtop:

HP ENVY 17t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC
    1. my cd/ dvdw SU208FB

2.No.

3.No.

4.If i right click or click Open, cd/ dvd eject the disc automatically then a message pop up like INSERT THE DISC, PLEASE INSERT THE DISC IN TO DRIVE E:

my labtop runs with window 8 then update to w10, after updating it did happen like i describe ..

can you help me out the problem..

thank you, have good day

LL

:)

LeLoc2, Aug 9, 2019
  2. ecm8808 Win User

CD/DVD-ROM drive Auto Eject inoperative on Windows 10

Old title: CDROM auto eject inoperative

My CDROM does not auto eject when the task is completed. Can this be reactivated?

ecm8808, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Dvd drive wont recognise disc, says please insert a disc into Drive E:

CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive [​IMG]

Hey so this is what happens, the dvd drive pops up on device manager

jaydenvo789, Aug 9, 2019
  4. CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive

Disc drive problem

Hi,

Every time I try and open E: drive my computer ejects the disc automatically and tells me to insert a disc. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

RyanEllison1, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive

1. CDROM auto eject after disc insert and click Open on the E drive - Similar Threads - CDROM auto eject

2. "Please insert a disc into drive E"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Please insert a disc into drive E": I have tried to get my laptop DVD/CD to read any disk to no avail. I tried several of the suggestions in a thread to 2015, no luck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drive. The system says the drive is working properly. Put in a disk, the disk spins, then "Please...
  3. Insert Disk in Drive (E:)

Insert Disk in Drive (E:): I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (E:) Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk (E:) What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256 170780
  4. Insert Disk in Drive (E:)

in Windows 10 Support
    Insert Disk in Drive (E:): I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (E:) Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk (E:) What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256 170780
  5. Insert disk into Drive E:?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insert disk into Drive E:?: I keep getting a pop up that says "Insert Disk Please insert a disk into Removable Disk E: Cancel" There is no Drive or Disk E: What is this all about? I see others have the same issue. I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256...
  6. After Windows 10 upgrade CDRom drive runs continuously on disc insertion

After Windows 10 upgrade CDRom drive runs continuously on disc insertion: cannot read contents of inserted disc or install programs. Went to WIndows Settings and turned Autoplay off thinking that would let me read contents and possibly install program manually.....CD still runs continuously. I saw one question posted in Nov 2019 that has been...
  7. Issue with disc drive automatically ejecting disc

Issue with disc drive automatically ejecting disc: Hi! I have recently installed a virtual windows xp emulator on my Windows 10 PC so that I can play older pc games that no longer work on windows 10. The emulator is working perfectly, the only issue is that when attempting to install the games through windows xp, I insert...
  8. Optical Drives ejecting discs

Optical Drives ejecting discs: The optical drives I have attached to my Win 10 PC have stopped recognizing discs. The driver installed with the latest drivers and are physically recognized by the PC. However, when a disc is inserted it is not recognized and autoplay does not happen. Furthermore, when...
  9. Windows 10 ejects DVD & opens explorer windows, says insert disc?

Windows 10 ejects DVD & opens explorer windows, says insert disc?: One of my computers is currently running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 build 10586.71 and I've recently been having a very strange problem: Despite the fact that all my autoplay options for DVD's and Blu-ray's are set to "Do nothing" almost every time I insert a DVD or Blu-ray...
  10. Dvd drive wont recognise disc, says please insert a disc into Drive E:

Dvd drive wont recognise disc, says please insert a disc into Drive E:: Ever since the transition to windows 10 the dvd drive will not recognize,read or view any disc i put in, it says please insert a disc into drive E:. However my brothers laptop can view,recognize and read the disc. How can i fix this 24241

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ejec t c

2. e drive wont eject after windows 10 update 1903

3. e drive wont eject after update 1903