Windows 10: CDROM not working

Discus and support CDROM not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Nothing solved my problem. I don't think i will allow anymore updates if you can't tell me how to fix this problem of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobTrahan1, Aug 19, 2020.

1. CDROM not working

Split from this thread.​

Nothing solved my problem. I don't think i will allow anymore updates if you can't tell me how to fix this problem of my CDROM not working since my last updates.

:)

BobTrahan1, Aug 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 19, 2020
  3. CDROM does not populate data

CDROM in windows 8.1 does not appear on the STARTUP

CDROM does not populate data in the drive update

CDROM does not display data in the Windows Explorer

How to fix it?

Followed the 5 instructions posted on the MSDN neither does not work.

Wiesia E.Amber, Aug 19, 2020
  4. CDROM not working

CDROM boot?

Can you flash a vid card useing a bootable cdrom?

Bob The Fish, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

CDROM not working

1. CDROM not working - Similar Threads - CDROM working

2. How to play old CDROM games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play old CDROM games on Windows 11: I recently got Riven and Myst III and I wanted to try them out. However, I can't get them to work. Does anyone know how? I am trying to run them on Windows 11 and they are made for Windows 95/98/ME....
  3. How to play old CDROM games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to play old CDROM games on Windows 11: I recently got Riven and Myst III and I wanted to try them out. However, I can't get them to work. Does anyone know how? I am trying to run them on Windows 11 and they are made for Windows 95/98/ME....
  4. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive: Hello i have been noticing that i get errors in event viewer and i get a lot of them everyday it always shows a log error about my hard drive and cdrom drive and i have a feeling that there is a hard drive issue but i dont really know what it means and i need help identifying...
  5. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive: Hello i have been noticing that i get errors in event viewer and i get a lot of them everyday it always shows a log error about my hard drive and cdrom drive and i have a feeling that there is a hard drive issue but i dont really know what it means and i need help identifying...
  6. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. cdrom not reading software

cdrom not reading software: How do I fix cdrom not reading software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cdrom-not-reading-software/7e97c939-0999-4343-bbde-508e77c22676
  8. cdrom dvd player not working since win10 and 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cdrom dvd player not working since win10 and 11: My DVD player has stopped working although it says it's working properly.Device settings for SCSI\CdRom&Ven_hp&Prod_DVDRW_GUE1N\4&1c0866d&1&010000 were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial or ambiguous device match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  9. cdrom dvd player not working since win10 and 11

cdrom dvd player not working since win10 and 11: My DVD player has stopped working although it says it's working properly.Device settings for SCSI\CdRom&Ven_hp&Prod_DVDRW_GUE1N\4&1c0866d&1&010000 were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial or ambiguous device match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  10. DVD/CDROM drive not working Toshiba Laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD/CDROM drive not working Toshiba Laptop Windows 10: since updating Toshiba Satellite L850 laptop to Win10 the DVD/CD will not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcdrom-drive-not-working-toshiba-laptop-windows/10946ee8-c151-4877-811c-84211bb4ce3b