Windows 10: Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

Discus and support Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The summer games start Friday! Today, we’re sharing some cool ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from trivia games to watching any event live from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

Source: Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 31, 2016

2. Unable to find quantum break game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to find quantum break game on your Windows 10 pc. I will try to help you with this issue.

I would like to let you know that this new game would be available after April 5th 2016 in 11 participating Microsoft store locations in the U.S. and Canada.

Refer to these links to know more:

Celebrate the Launch of Quantum Break at Microsoft Stores:
    Celebrate the Launch of Quantum Break at Microsoft Stores

Quantum Break: Quantum Break | Xbox

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 31, 2016
  3. Summer gift of games, where they are?

I recently (2 week ago) buy E7 and download AngryBird rio from summer gift of games. Now I want to download other game but there is no more summer gift of games?!?

If I open this link :
    http://store.ovi.com/channel/1930
    page is empty

If I open this link :
    http://store.ovi.com/content/122166
    page say : Sorry, this item is not available for your country **bleep**?!?!??

It's still summer or I missing something?

Kopljan Michael, Jul 31, 2016
  4. Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

Not able to receive it yet here in the uk hopefully by Friday I can

hTconeM9user, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

1. Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft - Similar Threads - Celebrate summer games

2. Eastern Summer Time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Eastern Summer Time?: I've just noticed that it says the time zone is Eastern Summer Time instead of Eastern Standard Time. Is this what Windows says for EST time zone normally? submitted by /u/bowl_of_ostriches [link] [comments]...
  3. Funny multiplayer games at Steam [Summer Sale]?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Funny multiplayer games at Steam [Summer Sale]?: Do you know cheap funny multiplayer games for the PC best on Steam. Thanks a lot Lustige Multiplayer Games bei Steam [Summer Sale]?
  4. Microsoft announces virtual summer camp solutions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces virtual summer camp solutions: Summer is that beautiful season when school's out, the days are long, and hearing "I'm bored" can make any parent or guardian cringe. It's natural to wonder if you now need to be a chef, summer camp counselor, and activities director—all while balancing work and...
  5. Microsoft celebrating 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft celebrating 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire: [ATTACH] May 22 marks the 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire, which has come a long way since it debuted as Windows Solitaire on Windows 3.0 in 1990. Today, the gameis played on computers, laptops, tablets and phones in every corner of the globe, arguably by one of...
  6. BF4 Summer update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Summer update: A new update came out today, source http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf...4797075140641/ [img] 20650
  7. Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps: Microsoft Store locations will offer YouthSpark Summer Camp curriculums this year, all developed by education experts in the field and with input from our local store associates to provide students with tools that matter most and emphasize real-world relevance in a fun and...
  8. Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro: Surface Pro celebrates its fifth anniversary with a look back at its history and a special offer of $200 off the cost of the new Surface Pro over President’s Day weekend.* [img] Over the last month, I’ve spent a lot of time with the team reflecting on the last five...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream: Watch NVIDIA’s Ultimate GeForce GTX Gaming Event and GTX 1080 Ti Announcement / Livestream Here at 6:30 PM from GDC 2017. [MEDIA] Also view on Facebook: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, World’s Fastest Gaming GPU “Are you ready?” NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun...
  10. Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire: It was 25 years ago that Microsoft Solitaire debuted on Windows, and to honor the decades of fun it’s given us all, we’re celebrating with two big competitions. First, an internal competition among Microsoft employees kicks off today to determine who leads the leaderboards...