Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire

Discus and support Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It was 25 years ago that Microsoft Solitaire debuted on Windows, and to honor the decades of fun it’s given us all, we’re celebrating with two big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 17, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...oft-solitaire/

:)

Brink, May 17, 2015
  2. wiggy2007 Win User

celebrity voices

can you install other maps then that may allow voices to be campatible?

wiggy2007, May 17, 2015
  3. STUMANN73 Win User
    Celebrity Voices

Does anyone know if its possible to add celebrity voices to ovi maps if so how and where can i get them from.

Many Thanks In Advance

Stu

STUMANN73, May 17, 2015
  4. Molyy Win User

well a solitaire tournament. what a great idea for sure Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire :p

Molyy, May 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire - Similar Threads - Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire

2. Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings: Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app advances it to version Movies and TV app for Windows 10 is picking up an update on Fast Ring with a couple of new features. To...
  3. Microsoft Store Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Application Error: My Windows 10 Microsoft app store will not open, and is named under "ms-resource:StoreTitle" in the "other" category. How can I fix this? What can cause this? Thank you for your time....
  4. Microsoft Mathematics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mathematics: hvordan installere Microsoft mathematics tillegg for Word på Windows 10? Støtter bare tidligere windowsutgaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-mathematics/4afef3d6-a696-47f9-981b-ddc3df8b7232
  5. Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows: The Redmond-based Microsoft has recently announced that it has changed its plan concerning the discontinuation of classic Skype in September. The support for classic Skype will continue for some time and it will be discontinued when the modern version of Skype is...
  6. Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for August 2018

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for August 2018: Release Notes August 2018 Security Updates Release Date: August 14, 2018 The August security release consists of security updates for the following software: Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps...
  7. microsoft account is disconnected email

microsoft account is disconnected email: My Microsoft account is an email that no longer works & is disconnected. I accessed my Microsoft Account & tried to change it to my new email but all I was able to do is add the new email as a secondary. How can I change the Main email on record, which is no longer in...
  8. Error message "Unable to add printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer Error 0x80041001 Generic...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message "Unable to add printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer Error 0x80041001 Generic...: When attempting to open Quickbooks 2017 or 2018, I get an error message about a component missing. "Component required for PDF print from QuickBooks is missing". A link is provided for installing the required component. I ran the tool provided but received the following...
  9. New Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Microsoft Update: I accidentally installed the recent update (realizing from past experience that it would be trouble) and sure enough, I can no longer open my gmail. The icon is there but when I click on it, the system is forcing me to reinstall my email. I am then supposed to agree that...
  10. Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one

Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one: I tried to set up 2 computers with Microsoft Account for the first time. I (probably stupidly) had them side by side and entered the exact same password and password hint on both. Note that at that point I had not created any flash drive recovery. I then restarted both...