Windows 10: Celebrating Women in Security podcast

Discus and support Celebrating Women in Security podcast in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Holly mentioned that her team uses AI and ML, and Annamentioned that she uses math to catch villains and make computer and networkssafer. What is the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by catau_99, Apr 4, 2021.

1. catau_99 Win User

Celebrating Women in Security podcast

catau_99, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Ravenas Win User

We need a podcast!

No one likes podcasts? *Laugh :laugh: Anyways, still waiting on a nice mod to move this thread to comments/suggestions.

Ravenas, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Alcpone Win User
    Queen to release a Podcast

Long live the Queen! *Smile Celebrating Women in Security podcast :)

Her Majesty’s technicians have the right idea this year!

I would of liked to be there when they suggested it to her lol "Podcast? What does one do with one's podcast?"

*Wink Celebrating Women in Security podcast ;)

Alcpone, Apr 4, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

We need a podcast!

i havent listened to a single podcast in my whole life *Smile Celebrating Women in Security podcast :)

it sounds like an interesting idea, but i will only participate in the technical realization and organization of this thing. volunteers step forward

W1zzard, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Celebrating Women in Security podcast - Similar Threads - Celebrating Women Security

2. Outlook mailing of naked women removal plz

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook mailing of naked women removal plz: Hey all I am presently get spammed with hundreds of naked women from mainly @ outlook accounts. How can I stop this please. My inbox is full every morning and sorting though what mail is not spam is taking hours. Any suggestions please MO...
  3. Podcasts won't dl on iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Podcasts won't dl on iTunes: Podcasts have stopped dl'ing to my pc. Worked for years prior to this week. Any ideas most appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/podcasts-wont-dl-on-itunes/09a7b2ae-73cd-4ccd-a24f-14525074f8fa
  4. Celebrating Women in Security podcast

Celebrating Women in Security podcast: Holly mentioned that her team usesAI and ML, and Anna mentioned that she uses math to catch villains and makecomputer and networks safer. Whatis the false positive rate of Microsoft’s endpoint protection compare to other competitorsin the market?...
  5. Defending Your Security podcast

Defending Your Security podcast: The Defending Your Security podcast is veryinformative. It's good to learnMicrosoft has improved in this area. Why is the Endpoint Detection and Response only available on the Enterprise version?...
  6. Podcasting and video calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Podcasting and video calls: Every time I'm recording a podcast and using apps like skype the computer crashes will blue error screen appearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/podcasting-and-video-calls/019b92ab-2f04-48d5-9511-ff9e5cf2cb5f
  7. Windows Insider Podcast May 1, 2019 - Security Now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast May 1, 2019 - Security Now: Join us as we dig into all things security in this two-part episode of the Windows Insider Podcast. Jason chats with David Westin, group security manager for operating systems, about big picture security, including red team versus blue team operations, the importance of...
  8. Cortana Podcast Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Podcast Invoke: Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it plays podcast XYZ Latest Episode. I can't figure out a command to tell it to play a "previous" podcast. Anyone know a voice...
  9. Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft: The summer games start Friday! Today, we’re sharing some cool ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from trivia games to watching any event live from your Windows 10 device or Xbox One. Watch the Olympics live with the Official NBC Sports App for Windows 10 and Xbox One –...
  10. Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire: It was 25 years ago that Microsoft Solitaire debuted on Windows, and to honor the decades of fun it’s given us all, we’re celebrating with two big competitions. First, an internal competition among Microsoft employees kicks off today to determine who leads the leaderboards...