Windows 10: Celeron Dual Core Issue

Discus and support Celeron Dual Core Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop equipped with Celeron Dual Core processor. In the present time, I am using Windows 10 and when I used my laptop during the work, I face... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harsh Vardhan Pathak, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Celeron Dual Core Issue

I have a laptop equipped with Celeron Dual Core processor. In the present time, I am using Windows 10 and when I used my laptop during the work, I face many lags due to the slow speed of the processor. Today, I receive the update of the Windows 11 and I am not sure that I update it on my laptop or not.I have a doubt that if I update it, then it lags more because of the slow speed of the processor.What do you think??Can I update Windows 11 or not??Please reply!!

:)

Harsh Vardhan Pathak, Nov 21, 2021

2. Dual Core Celeron on Asus P5GZ-MX?

*Confused Celeron Dual Core Issue :confused:I have a second motherboard (Asus P5GZ-MX) laying here and I would like to use it in a HTPC, but the ASUS site don't list the dual core Celeron on it's list of compatable CPUs, but it has the Core 2 Duo listed... Since it supports a Core 2, shouldn't it be able to support a dual core Celeron? *Confused Celeron Dual Core Issue :confused:

beyond_amusia, Nov 21, 2021
  3. geno43 Win User
    Is my celeron dual core CPU supported by windows 10?

Hi I have a celeron dual-core cpu 1.9 GHz installed on my laptop. The windows 10 app tells me that cpu is not supported. Can any one tell if that is true or do I have to install a new processor.

Thanks

geno43, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Celeron Dual Core Issue

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Celeron Dual Core Issue

1. Celeron Dual Core Issue - Similar Threads - Celeron Dual Core

2. Intel Celeron 3865U quad core : can it run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Celeron 3865U quad core : can it run Windows 11: Name :Sam Awolaja Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-celeron-3865u-quad-core-can-it-run-windows/02c8fd11-8103-4303-be8b-f4397a885b24
  3. Intel Celeron 3865U quad core : can it run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Celeron 3865U quad core : can it run Windows 11: Name :Sam Awolaja Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-celeron-3865u-quad-core-can-it-run-windows/02c8fd11-8103-4303-be8b-f4397a885b24
  4. intel pentium dual core e5200

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel pentium dual core e5200: Is intel pentium dual core e5200 good enough for running windows 10?I have 3GB of ram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-pentium-dual-core-e5200/dd449336-bc87-449c-9577-f642f11e2fe7
  5. intel pentium dual core e5200

intel pentium dual core e5200: Is intel pentium dual core e5200 good enough for running windows 10?I have 3GB of ram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-pentium-dual-core-e5200/dd449336-bc87-449c-9577-f642f11e2fe7
  6. intel pentium dual core e5200

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Celeron Dual Core Issue

Celeron Dual Core Issue: I have a laptop equipped with Celeron Dual Core processor. In the present time, I am using Windows 10 and when I used my laptop during the work, I face many lags due to the slow speed of the processor. Today, I receive the update of the Windows 11 and I am not sure that I...
  8. Celeron Dual Core Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Celeron Dual Core Issue: I have a laptop equipped with Celeron Dual Core processor. In the present time, I am using Windows 10 and when I used my laptop during the work, I face many lags due to the slow speed of the processor. Today, I receive the update of the Windows 11 and I am not sure that I...
  9. Duel core celeron vs quad core pentium?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duel core celeron vs quad core pentium?: So, after i fixed my moms pc, she said i might be able to have it, this pc has a pentium quadcore from 2015 or so, my current laptop has a intel celeron 1017u, i am wondering, though i think they have the same basic speed and ram, would the pentium perform better than celeron...
  10. Dual Core running at one core, No native resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Core running at one core, No native resolution: I upgraded to Win 10 in late July, but lately realized maybe Microsoft might not be providing the updates to solve my current issues. My computer is pretty old, and the hardware is the same as it came out of the box, other than attaching a spare hard drive. It is a Dell...