Windows 10: Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

Discus and support Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LydiaBezeruk, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15 because I've tried to enter 10-15. I can see the formatting difference in the task bar above - for some reason "general" is reverting to "custom" but as much as I try to change "custom" back to "general" it just won't stick!

:)

LydiaBezeruk, Mar 15, 2021
  2. LibSysTx Win User

Is there a way to copy Excel formulas to populate a spreadsheet?

I have been using Windows Phone since the Treo 700W / Windows Phone 6 & 6.5 and have a couple of spreadsheets I use every day. I have always copied the formulas to about 100 rows and just filled in 3 or 4 cells. I can't find a way to copy anything with
    the new Excel. I tried pushing to Sky Drive, but when I pull it down Excel will not let me edit the worksheet.

LibSysTx, Mar 15, 2021
  3. JohnPanzo Win User
    Request for a End-of-month formula for Mobile Excel and a complete list of supported formulas for Mobile Excel

Hi,

So I just have a couple of questions. They stem from my discovery that certain formulas are not supported by the Excel mobile app and that heading then will cause your spreadsheet not to be editable on your mobile app. Ab example of this is the end-of-month
    formula (eomonth()). So my two question are:

What is an alternative way of implementing the end-of-month formula in my spreadsheet so that it can be editable on my mobile office app?

Where can I find a list of formulas that are stored by the Excel mobile app so that this doesn't happen again?

Thank you in advance,

John Panzo

JohnPanzo, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

mobile excel formula

"Worksheet names—In a cell in a worksheet, Excel Mobile accurately displays names that reference worksheets within the same workbook. It removes names that refer to other workbooks, arrays such as ={1;2;3;4}, array formulas, or intersection ranges
    from the name list. When Excel Mobile removes a name from the list, it leaves the name in formulas and functions. This causes those formulas to be resolved as "#NAME?" Tabs that are hidden in the workbook are not hidden in Excel Mobile."

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/more/excel-mobile.mspx

You may want to investigate SoftMaker's PlanMaker:

SoftMaker: Official Website

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

1. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets - Similar Threads - Cell formulas excel

2. Excel spreadsheet average of cells containing multiple variables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet average of cells containing multiple variables: I keep a spreadsheet of blood pressure readings which I give to my GP to enable him to see a better picture of my condition.The format is 119/79/75 125/84/69 107/69/73 114/74/75 135/91/73 126/81/85 128/76/78 137/82/63 124/79/69etc on a daily basis..My GP asked if it would be...
  3. Excel spreadsheet average of cells containing multiple variables

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel spreadsheet average of cells containing multiple variables: I keep a spreadsheet of blood pressure readings which I give to my GP to enable him to see a better picture of my condition.The format is 119/79/75 125/84/69 107/69/73 114/74/75 135/91/73 126/81/85 128/76/78 137/82/63 124/79/69etc on a daily basis..My GP asked if it would be...
  4. Excel spreadsheet average of cells containing multiple variables

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21: dkdljldjldjkd;ls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-formula-and-lock-cell-in-excel-21/1959cc34-8a64-43d0-8e0e-136b0c46e4b9
  6. how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21

how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21: dkdljldjldjkd;ls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-formula-and-lock-cell-in-excel-21/1959cc34-8a64-43d0-8e0e-136b0c46e4b9
  7. Excel spreadsheet

Excel spreadsheet: I can no longer copy my credit card statement into an Excel worksheet so that each charged item appears in a single horizontal cell like I used to be able to do. Instead, the entire list of charges appears in a single vertical row. What can I do?...
  8. Excel spreadsheet prints ONLY gridlines and NOT font or numbers in cells

Excel spreadsheet prints ONLY gridlines and NOT font or numbers in cells: When I'm trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines, all the prints out are the gridlines and none of the font or numbers. I've tried everything like copying to another spreadsheet, checking to make sure all is well in print preview & even tried printing it in Word, and...
  9. Excel Spreadsheet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Spreadsheet: A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen shows, It asks to update links, answer as previously is Dont update, then the screen remains blank and nothing happens....
  10. Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas??

Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas??: Hi Guys I am reasonably able to do formulas but one I need is foxing me, I will try to show example. Cell A Cell B Cell x (profit) 100 150 50% I am displaying that A has made a 50% profit, but B will change from time to time so when B changes, I want X to show the...