Windows 10: Cell number assosciated with another MS account

Discus and support Cell number assosciated with another MS account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My daughter is setting up her new laptop and entered her cell number. Her number is associated with somebody else's Microsoft account and so now some... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by S DINEL, Oct 21, 2020.

1. S DINEL Win User

Cell number assosciated with another MS account

My daughter is setting up her new laptop and entered her cell number.

Her number is associated with somebody else's Microsoft account and so now some stranger is the administrator on this laptop.

Is there a way to get MS to associate this phone number to my daughter's account?

:)

S DINEL, Oct 21, 2020

2. Can't add Cell Phone To Account

To verify my ID when signing in to my MS account it asks to send a code to my email address or my land line phone. When I try to add my cell phone number to my Contact profile, it states that number is already taken. Also, I do not see even my land line
    number listed. I do not have a Skype account or another LocaL Account. Help.

KenEppinette, Oct 21, 2020
  3. How to set value of height or width of cell precisely? - ms excel Office 365

I'm going to make labels for pasting in MS Excel Microsoft Business 365. I have version 1903 (compilation 11425.20228). But they should made precisely and perfectly.

1. Now when I begin editing the height of cell in MS Excel I set the value on 15,3. Then I click OK the value is set on 15,5.
    2. When I set the value on 15,333 then is set on 15,25.
    3. When I write the value on 15,22222 is set on 15,25.

The same applies with setting width of cell. I have no clue how to deal with or solve it.

Can someone suggest me that how to do it?

Prochu1991, Oct 21, 2020
  4. twilyth Win User

Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Cell number assosciated with another MS account - Similar Threads - Cell number assosciated

2. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  3. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  4. Is there any way to change the Microsoft account assosciated with the admin account on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to change the Microsoft account assosciated with the admin account on...: Whilst setting up my father's computer, I made a mistake and connected the wrong Microsoft Account. I now want to connect his Microsoft account, without needing to make a new User or changing the settings. Is that possible or will I need to make a new user and back-up the...
  5. Is there any way to change the Microsoft account assosciated with the admin account on...

Is there any way to change the Microsoft account assosciated with the admin account on...: Whilst setting up my father's computer, I made a mistake and connected the wrong Microsoft Account. I now want to connect his Microsoft account, without needing to make a new User or changing the settings. Is that possible or will I need to make a new user and back-up the...
  6. Is there any way to change the Microsoft account assosciated with the admin account on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How can I create a spreadsheet where a cell increases by 1 until the number in another cell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a spreadsheet where a cell increases by 1 until the number in another cell...: How can I create a spreadsheet where a cell increases by 1 until the number in another cell reaches zero and does not surpass zero. The number in the second cell is part of a formula that uses the first cell. Is that possible? I created a spreadsheet with my current savings...
  8. How can I create a spreadsheet where a cell increases by 1 until the number in another cell...

How can I create a spreadsheet where a cell increases by 1 until the number in another cell...: How can I create a spreadsheet where a cell increases by 1 until the number in another cell reaches zero and does not surpass zero. The number in the second cell is part of a formula that uses the first cell. Is that possible? I created a spreadsheet with my current savings...
  9. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell: I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coping-text-from-a-excel-cell-to-another-excel/5a272c74-33e6-457c-82f8-3ae3196e8f81"
  10. Migrating Microsoft account to another MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Migrating Microsoft account to another MS account: Dear Support I have a microsoft account (email) provided through a University (many years ago). This account is associated with my Windows account etc. The Uni is withdrawing the service. Now I tried to add my new outlook.com email as an alias, however it tells me it's...