Windows 10: cell ph on pc help

Discus and support cell ph on pc help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my old text mess are still on my pc after I removed them on my cell... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by corey007, Dec 13, 2018.

1. corey007 Win User

cell ph on pc help

my old text mess are still on my pc after I removed them on my cell

:)

corey007, Dec 13, 2018

2. Microsoft Free Cell

Hi Peter,

To help you reset your statistics in Free Cell, we suggest you to perform the following steps below:

• Close the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In the File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistics.ark.
    • Run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will be back to 0.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 13, 2018
  3. My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 13, 2018
  4. cell ph on pc help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

cell ph on pc help

1. cell ph on pc help - Similar Threads - cell help

2. Coming Soon Xbox Game Pass for Console: Gears 5, Dead Cells, and More

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon Xbox Game Pass for Console: Gears 5, Dead Cells, and More: [ATTACH] We’ve been doing this for a while now, so let’s pretend we’re new and we don’t know each other. Spice it up a little. Hi! We’re Xbox Game Pass, and we bring you console games, PC games, and spicy memes. We like long walks on the beach (if we have to walk along a...
  3. I do NOT have a cell phone yet 10 makes ALBUMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do NOT have a cell phone yet 10 makes ALBUMS: New computer loaded with ms10(detest it--bring back Office XP which was a super program. 8.1 was OK but Gates needed more $$ so he killed that too for support) Subject: 10's Albums stated purpose (Forum) is to enable a user to share photos to/from their phone which also...
  4. Surface 3 thinks it's a cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface 3 thinks it's a cell phone: At one time in the past, I made some changes to my Surface 3 running Win 10 to make it think it's my Android phone. (I followed some very detailed, technical instructions, maybe even using RegEdit?) I think I did this to be able to load and run an Android app from Google...
  5. WPF Datagrid disappearing cells after latest window's update

in Windows 10 Customization
    WPF Datagrid disappearing cells after latest window's update: First im no longer sure where is the best place to post such bug/questions with connect retired.... The tests, for now, point to a flaw in the WPF datagrid that cause the content of some cells to disappear (becomes blank) if the grid has a scrollbar and the view is scrolled...
  6. how to install splinter cell game into my window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to install splinter cell game into my window 10: how can i install splinter cell game into my window 10 because the one i installed is not playing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-splinter-cell-game-into-my-window/ccc4745b-6e83-4562-a492-e575b0e09796
  7. Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple: In windows Excel to copy and paste to a non adjacent cell press the control key and move the cusor to the edge of the cell and you get an arrow with a plus sign to move the contents to another cell. On my Apple computer I cannot get an arrow to appear when I select the cell....
  8. I get this on my GO and my cell phone when trying to buy overseas, but fine if i use an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get this on my GO and my cell phone when trying to buy overseas, but fine if i use an...: We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device. So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.)....
  9. Protect only formulas from delete/backspace allow edit in cells

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protect only formulas from delete/backspace allow edit in cells: This seems to be a mystery online how to protect a cell (Calculations only) on a protected sheet with a formula included from being deleted when someone hits Delete or Backspace in the cell without deleting the formula as well. Is there a way to protect only the...
  10. Pre-emptive help with cell phone internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pre-emptive help with cell phone internet access: I'm going on holiday tomorrow to Morocco. I'll get a local SIM for my mobile (it is an ancient S3 mini). I want to use it to access internet (either tethering using the USB cable or making a WiFi hotspot I don't care) with my PC. Is there anything I should consider? Do...