Windows 10: cell ph on pc help

Discus and support cell ph on pc help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my old text mess are still on my pc after I removed them on my cell... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by corey007, Dec 13, 2018.

1. corey007 Win User

cell ph on pc help

my old text mess are still on my pc after I removed them on my cell

:)

corey007, Dec 13, 2018

2. Microsoft Free Cell

Hi Peter,

To help you reset your statistics in Free Cell, we suggest you to perform the following steps below:

• Close the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In the File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistics.ark.
    • Run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will be back to 0.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 13, 2018
  3. My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 13, 2018
  4. cell ph on pc help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

cell ph on pc help

1. cell ph on pc help - Similar Threads - cell help

2. In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...: Sometime over the past few days, some of my Messages contain the name of the contact with whom I'm having the exchange and also my cell number. For example: Arthur Fonzarelli, 646 123-4567. Not all of the contacts, but just some of them.I just got a new phone, the Samsung...
  3. In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...: Sometime over the past few days, some of my Messages contain the name of the contact with whom I'm having the exchange and also my cell number. For example: Arthur Fonzarelli, 646 123-4567. Not all of the contacts, but just some of them.I just got a new phone, the Samsung...
  4. I'm not receiving 2FA codes from Microsoft at either my cell phone or my email address

I'm not receiving 2FA codes from Microsoft at either my cell phone or my email address: I have two Microsoft accounts...one provided by employer, and one personal account. When I attempt sign on to the Microsoft Learn website, both accounts are using my work email address as the login alias. When I attempt to sign on to my personal account via the URL...
  5. I'm not receiving 2FA codes from Microsoft at either my cell phone or my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not receiving 2FA codes from Microsoft at either my cell phone or my email address: I have two Microsoft accounts...one provided by employer, and one personal account. When I attempt sign on to the Microsoft Learn website, both accounts are using my work email address as the login alias. When I attempt to sign on to my personal account via the URL...
  6. I’m trying to change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number. I...

I’m trying to change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number. I...: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number. I have all the info it needs* Changed to a question* Original title: Cell phone...
  7. ($5) At what age did you get your first cell phone? Help us with our research to earn $5...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ($5) At what age did you get your first cell phone? Help us with our research to earn $5...: SurveyTime is run by Persona.ly- a global mobile ad-tech company who works with the world's largest market research companies to provide direct, exclusive survey campaigns. It is the only survey panel that offers users instant paid surveys with truly instant rewards. Each...
  8. ($5) At what age did you get your first cell phone? Help us with our research to earn $5...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ($5) At what age did you get your first cell phone? Help us with our research to earn $5...: SurveyTime is run by Persona.ly- a global mobile ad-tech company who works with the world's largest market research companies to provide direct, exclusive survey campaigns. It is the only survey panel that offers users instant paid surveys with truly instant rewards. Each...
  9. please help my computer to update or whatever it needs to do so my cell can finish pairing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help my computer to update or whatever it needs to do so my cell can finish pairing...: I am a Home Health Nurse and I use my phone and my laptop as a major player in my team. It is imperative that all three of us work as a co-op to get the job done. If a physician calls and we cannot talk to him while accessing the patient chart on the computer at the same...
  10. Pre-emptive help with cell phone internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pre-emptive help with cell phone internet access: I'm going on holiday tomorrow to Morocco. I'll get a local SIM for my mobile (it is an ancient S3 mini). I want to use it to access internet (either tethering using the USB cable or making a WiFi hotspot I don't care) with my PC. Is there anything I should consider? Do...