Windows 10: Cells locking

Discus and support Cells locking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam I created a programme using VBA. I am still a beginner. I wish to lock certain cells especially headings and data which is inputted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlfredCaruana, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Cells locking

Dear Sir/Madam

I created a programme using VBA. I am still a beginner. I wish to lock certain cells especially headings and data which is inputted. These cells would only be unlocked by password.

Can you please help?

Alfred Caruana

:)

AlfredCaruana, Dec 5, 2019

2. Microsoft Free Cell

Hi Peter,

To help you reset your statistics in Free Cell, we suggest you to perform the following steps below:

• Close the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In the File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistics.ark.
    • Run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will be back to 0.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Nokia Lumia 521 - Locked Cell Phone ?

I bought a Nokia Lumia 521 Phone from Microsoft Store in Burlington, MA 01803, on 8-16-2014. I told the sales guy that I wanted to buy a cell phone, that I could use in Pakistan also. He recommended Nokia Lumia 521 No Contract. And he clearly told me that
    this was not locked. Now on return to Pakistan, I have been trying to operate this phone and I am told by the experts here, that this cell phone is locked. Could you please suggest a remedy ?

Thank you for your attention & what ever help you can offer.

Nadir Osman

NadirOsman, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Cells locking

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Cells locking

1. Cells locking - Similar Threads - Cells locking

2. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected: I get multiple messages saying my Samsung Galaxy A12 cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected when the phone has been disconnected for days! The maximum number that have suddenly appeared is at least 30! This has occurred for approximately one year. Multiple...
  3. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected: I get multiple messages saying my Samsung Galaxy A12 cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected when the phone has been disconnected for days! The maximum number that have suddenly appeared is at least 30! This has occurred for approximately one year. Multiple...
  4. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Android Cell Phone Using Color Notes and Its' LOCK Command Proper Instructions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android Cell Phone Using Color Notes and Its' LOCK Command Proper Instructions: On my Android Cell Phone, in the Color Note App, there is a "Lock" command, I believe to allow password protection of a particular file. However, when I am in the file and pick "LOCK", it ask me to "Enter Master Password"? When I do generate a random PW, it continues to...
  6. Android Cell Phone Using Color Notes and Its' LOCK Command Proper Instructions

Android Cell Phone Using Color Notes and Its' LOCK Command Proper Instructions: On my Android Cell Phone, in the Color Note App, there is a "Lock" command, I believe to allow password protection of a particular file. However, when I am in the file and pick "LOCK", it ask me to "Enter Master Password"? When I do generate a random PW, it continues to...
  7. how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21: dkdljldjldjkd;ls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-formula-and-lock-cell-in-excel-21/1959cc34-8a64-43d0-8e0e-136b0c46e4b9
  8. how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21

how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21: dkdljldjldjkd;ls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-formula-and-lock-cell-in-excel-21/1959cc34-8a64-43d0-8e0e-136b0c46e4b9
  9. A GPO to prevent users from setting a password on excel when locking cells ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    A GPO to prevent users from setting a password on excel when locking cells ?: A GPO to prevent users from setting a password on excel when locking cells ? Do Microsoft have anything official to do this via GPO either on prem domain or Azure ? We have had users go and protect cells and sheets with passwords and then either forget them or leave...
  10. free cell games locking up after update download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free cell games locking up after update download: after recent update download, microsoft free cell games lock up and you cannot get off the computer without a hard shut down from power bar....