Windows 10: cellular and eSIM

Discus and support cellular and eSIM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I know that my device is eSIM supported or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sk Rafijul Islam, Jul 12, 2020.

1. cellular and eSIM

How do I know that my device is eSIM supported or not?

:)

Sk Rafijul Islam, Jul 12, 2020
  2. crionsynx Win User

Windows eSIM

If the cellular option is not available then it does not supports eSIM feature.

crionsynx, Jul 12, 2020
  3. crionsynx Win User
    Windows eSIM

Hi AKW28,

I'm an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products just like you. Let me help you with your concern.

Here's how you can tell if your PC has an eSIM:

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular .

2. On the Cellular screen, look for a link near the bottom of the page that says Manage eSIM profiles. If that link appears, your PC has an eSIM.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402076...

cellular and eSIM 86f63ec7-12ab-4244-81c8-87b1d509a491?upload=true.png

crionsynx, Jul 12, 2020
  4. AKW28 Win User

cellular and eSIM

Windows eSIM

How do I know if my Laptop features or supports eSIM feature?

(It does not show cellular settings in Networks & Sharing Tab)

AKW28, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

cellular and eSIM

1. cellular and eSIM - Similar Threads - cellular eSIM

2. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  3. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  4. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  5. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  6. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  7. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  8. Cellular setting missing

9. Cellular account not active

Cellular account not active: What does that mean "account not active" on cellular network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-account-not-active/ee6b2834-9b1a-4f41-9da9-ca0639d8a18c
  10. Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles / In...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles / In...: I connect internet via wifi already. And my laptop with WWAN module and eSIM for sure. But I can't see any profile listed after "Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles". Does any one know the reason?...