Windows 10: Cellular Broadband Modem

Discus and support Cellular Broadband Modem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Cellular Broadband Modem: EM7345 has been working perfectly. Since some days - perhaps after an updating - the status of modem shows "No Service".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Najafizadeh.org, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Cellular Broadband Modem

Cellular Broadband Modem: EM7345 has been working perfectly.

Since some days - perhaps after an updating - the status of modem shows "No Service".

Please help me to solve this problem in Windows 10 x64. Thank you.

:)

Najafizadeh.org, Jan 30, 2019

2. Cellular Modem Windows 10 Creators Update

Hello Brian,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact error message you're getting when you encounter the blue screen?
    • Have you tried updating your cellular modem to its latest driver? You can contact the modem manufacturer to check the latest compatible driver for Windows 10.

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Data trough 4G mobile broadband connection blocked when ethernet connected

Hi Robert,

It appears that Windows is managing your connection. It only allows you to connect to your mobile broadband connection if you're not connected to either Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. To work around this behavior, I suggest disabling this feature to allow
    you to manually connect to your cellular or mobile connection. Please follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular.
    2. Uncheck the box for Let Windows manage this connection.
    3. Once done, try connecting manually to your mobile broadband while Ethernet is connected and see if it works.

For more information about mobile broadband connection, please check out,
    Cellular settings in Windows 10

Please update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Cellular Broadband Modem

Manage cellular connections - choose roaming operator

Hi
    Is there any way to manage cellular connections (mobile broadband) better in Windows 10? I would like to be able to see available operators and choose to which to connect. Maybe there is an app that gives you that level of control?
    Thanks for any suggestions.

majarambuz, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Cellular Broadband Modem

1. Cellular Broadband Modem - Similar Threads - Cellular Broadband Modem

2. Ethernet - Unidentified Network, No Internet Investigate router or broadband modem issues?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet - Unidentified Network, No Internet Investigate router or broadband modem issues?: As the Title suggests I am having issues with my ethernet connection. My ethernet will randomly disconnect itself from the internet. When I unplug the ethernet and plug it back in it tells me that the network is unidentified and there's no internet. Sometimes when I plug it...
  3. Windows 10 PC 4G Cellular Modem

Windows 10 PC 4G Cellular Modem: Hi,I have a windows 10 PC that has a Verizon 4G Cellular modem in it. The pc is not enabling the cellular modem upon startup. If I want to connect to the internet using the cell service, I have to put the PC into airplane mode and then back to normal. Then the PC will show...
  4. Ethernet Connection Disables Cellular Modem

Ethernet Connection Disables Cellular Modem: I'm running Windows 10 Pro 2004 with a DW5811e Snapdragon X7 LTE WWAN card for cellular access on my laptop and whenever I connect an ethernet cable to my system with routes, the cellular immediately turns off. If I remove any routes that use the ethernet connection, the...
  5. Broadband Modem Problem

Broadband Modem Problem: My windows 10 is connected to the Internet, however, certain apps cannot be run, including the microsoft store, saying that there is no network connection. Youtube works just fine however when clicking into websites it says there's no internet connection. When I...
  6. Roaming with a USB cellular modem

Roaming with a USB cellular modem: While trying to roam internationally with a USB cellular modem I am unable to select any network other than the home network and therefore unable to connect. The instructions say you can chooseSearch for networks, and then select another cellular network, but there is no...
  7. Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working

Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working: Recent updates have caused my cellular modem to stop functioning. All drivers are up to date. The modem functions perfectly on an older Win 8.1 machine. Have tried using the modem on three other systems that are all operating Win10 and all previously worked. All have the same...
  8. Broadband

Broadband: Broadband is ok in safe mode but slow in normal mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadband/6745881a-c3b5-4067-8668-268576418f02
  9. Active Ethernet connection disables Cellular Modem

Active Ethernet connection disables Cellular Modem: Folks, I came across an issue on my Windows 10 Enterprise Build 1803 with Cellular/Ethernet connections. I have a HP lt4120 Snapdragon X5 LTE installed in my notebook. I purchased it with the intent to work on the road and to leverage it for ICS. When I am connected...
  10. Mobile Broadband adapter Cellular

Mobile Broadband adapter Cellular: Hello everyone.i am using Dell Latitude E6420.I installed Sierra MC8355 cellular adapter.it is working fine.My question is that can i use cellular connection to make Voice calls through My laptop? If yes then Kindly guide me the procedure.Thanks in Advance....