Windows 10: Cellular cannot connect after update 2020

Discus and support Cellular cannot connect after update 2020 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello dear microsoft i have a hp revolve 810 that has cellular and can connect to network before new update . 2020 and 2004 after upgrate windows to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BehrouzTale, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Cellular cannot connect after update 2020

Hello dear microsoft

i have a hp revolve 810 that has cellular and can connect to network before new update . 2020 and 2004

after upgrate windows to news version cellular can ture on and finds mobile network but just cannot connect .

:)

BehrouzTale, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 31, 2020
  3. mdamico3 Win User

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

mdamico3, Jul 31, 2020
  4. mdamico3 Win User

Cellular cannot connect after update 2020

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

mdamico3, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Cellular cannot connect after update 2020

1. Cellular cannot connect after update 2020 - Similar Threads - Cellular cannot connect

2. cannot connect to cellular

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to cellular: Hello!I am trying to connect to cellular network through a Gateway GWTN133-1BK laptop. It has windows 11 v 22H2 OS build 22621.1265 with a snapdragon 64bit ARM processor. The computer recognizes the SIM and the carrier COSMOTE GR - after we unlock the sim but says No Service...
  3. cannot connect to cellular

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to cellular: Hello!I am trying to connect to cellular network through a Gateway GWTN133-1BK laptop. It has windows 11 v 22H2 OS build 22621.1265 with a snapdragon 64bit ARM processor. The computer recognizes the SIM and the carrier COSMOTE GR - after we unlock the sim but says No Service...
  4. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  5. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  6. Cannot open Quicken 2020 after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open Quicken 2020 after update: Hi, I just updated Quicken 2020, Version R26.23, Build 27.1.26.23, and now cannot log in. The file opens up and then opens up to the Quicken online log in page. It doesn't stay very long and I get a white Quicken screen. I've been on the phone with Quicken's tech...
  7. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cellular connection: hi, I have a cellular external modem which is installed properly and recognized in the device manager correctly. even the name of the cellular sim card provider company appears correctly. the problem is it is always turned off and I cannot turn it on. I have tried...
  8. Cellular cannot be turned on

Cellular cannot be turned on: Hello, I could not use Cellular option in my Windows 10. When I am trying to diagnose in the Network Connections it says "Turn on Mobile Capability - your mobile broadband capability is turned off. To enable it, click Apply this fix" . After sometime it shows the problem Not...
  9. Issues with Cellular Network Connection after 1903 update

Issues with Cellular Network Connection after 1903 update: After updating to Windows 10 64bit 1903 we are seeing that all of your computer with Cellular modems have the Cellular radio showing in the network tray as "Turned Off", strangely it is connected and working as i can get on the internet. However this causes an issue with...
  10. Cannot change automatic connection to cellular networks?

Cannot change automatic connection to cellular networks?: Hello, I use a 3G SIM card to connect to network. Now suddenly it stopped automatically connecting to it. When I go to Network & Internet / Cellular / there are check boxes for connect automatically and allow roaming. It doesn't seem to matter what I do with them. The...