Windows 10: cellular connection on X1 Yoga

Discus and support cellular connection on X1 Yoga in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use a Lenovo X1 Yoga and have inserted a SIM card in it. I am getting GSM speeds while the SIM is for 4G. Is there any way I change the settings of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vipingandhi, Jul 28, 2018.

1. cellular connection on X1 Yoga

I use a Lenovo X1 Yoga and have inserted a SIM card in it. I am getting GSM speeds while the SIM is for 4G. Is there any way I change the settings of the connection from GSM to 4G?

:)

Vipingandhi, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 28, 2018
  3. wiwitr Win User
    my fingerprint at Yoga X1 (3rdGen) Win 10 (1803) not work

hi

already try step 2& 3 and my fingerprint setup button still grey, my new laptop was Lenovo Yoga X1 3rd Generation, with Win10 pro Ver 1803 64bit. model 20LDA000ID

wiwitr, Jul 28, 2018
  4. wiwitr Win User

cellular connection on X1 Yoga

my fingerprint at Yoga X1 (3rdGen) Win 10 (1803) not work

Hi All,

need your Help my fingerprint setup was notwork (button grey) at my laptop X1 Yoga 3rd Generation win 10 pro version 1803. i already follow step on global policies to turn on PIN but still not work..

thanks and regards

wiwit

wiwitr, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

cellular connection on X1 Yoga

1. cellular connection on X1 Yoga - Similar Threads - cellular connection Yoga

2. lenovo x1 yoga crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lenovo x1 yoga crashes: my levono crashed some one helpOn Fri 7/14/2023 9:52:04 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071423-141562-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x1540xFFFF9403BAB2B000, 0xFFFFCC845EEB1590, 0x2, 0x0Bugcheck...
  3. lenovo x1 yoga crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo x1 yoga crashes: my levono crashed some one helpOn Fri 7/14/2023 9:52:04 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071423-141562-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x1540xFFFF9403BAB2B000, 0xFFFFCC845EEB1590, 0x2, 0x0Bugcheck...
  4. lenovo x1 yoga crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. lenovo x1 yoga crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo x1 yoga crashes: my x1 yoga crashes ...someone help tried sfc scan ,dism , checked hardware in lenovo vantage. its says hardware fine after test but using windbg it says image name; ntkrnlmp.exe...
  6. lenovo x1 yoga crashes

lenovo x1 yoga crashes: my x1 yoga crashes ...someone help tried sfc scan ,dism , checked hardware in lenovo vantage. its says hardware fine after test but using windbg it says image name; ntkrnlmp.exe...
  7. lenovo x1 yoga crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Thinkpad x1 yoga gen6

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Thinkpad x1 yoga gen6: I have recently get into the problem, that my laptop won't go to sleep when charging. I have set up the baterry plan and other thing. It can go to sleep using the battery.I checked in the powershell with devicequery wake_programmable and I got this.I then checked the device...
  9. Thinkpad x1 yoga gen6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad x1 yoga gen6: I have recently get into the problem, that my laptop won't go to sleep when charging. I have set up the baterry plan and other thing. It can go to sleep using the battery.I checked in the powershell with devicequery wake_programmable and I got this.I then checked the device...
  10. Thinkpad x1 yoga gen6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configure cellular yoga x1

2. x1 yoga missing cellular

3. cellular network for lenovo yoga

4. can yoga gen1 connect with cellular network via sim card,
  5. Lenovo yoga x1 how to enable lte connection,
  6. how to improve sim connectivity in thinkpad,
  7. Cannot activate cellular network Lenovo ThinkPad x1 yoga 1st,
  8. yoga X1 APN settings,
  9. how to configure cellular in lenovo yoga ,
  10. enable cellular thinkpad yoga x1 windows 10,
  11. x1 yoga with own cellular sim,