Windows 10: cellular connection

Discus and support cellular connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, I have a cellular external modem which is installed properly and recognized in the device manager correctly. even the name of the cellular sim... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MohamadhoseinAjami, May 19, 2020.

1. cellular connection

hi,

I have a cellular external modem which is installed properly and recognized in the device manager correctly. even the name of the cellular sim card provider company appears correctly.

the problem is it is always turned off and I cannot turn it on. I have tried troubleshooter, reinstalling the driver, and other regular unplugging and plugging the device but none of them solved the problem. does anyone knows the solution?

:)

MohamadhoseinAjami, May 19, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 19, 2020
  3. Manage cellular connections - choose roaming operator

Hi
    Is there any way to manage cellular connections (mobile broadband) better in Windows 10? I would like to be able to see available operators and choose to which to connect. Maybe there is an app that gives you that level of control?
    Thanks for any suggestions.

majarambuz, May 19, 2020
  4. mdamico3 Win User

cellular connection

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

mdamico3, May 19, 2020
Thema:

cellular connection

1. cellular connection - Similar Threads - cellular connection

2. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  3. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  4. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  5. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  6. Does Win 11 OOBE Work with an E-SIM for Cellular Connection???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Win 11 OOBE Work with an E-SIM for Cellular Connection???: All,I'm setting up a Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 11 which has both a SIM card slot and an e-SIM with Win 11. Microsoft MS writes on its "Get Connected When Setting Up Your Windows 11 PC" page, "If your PC has a SIM card slot or built-in eSIM, try to connect to cellular a network...
  7. Does Win 11 OOBE Work with an E-SIM for Cellular Connection???

Does Win 11 OOBE Work with an E-SIM for Cellular Connection???: All,I'm setting up a Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 11 which has both a SIM card slot and an e-SIM with Win 11. Microsoft MS writes on its "Get Connected When Setting Up Your Windows 11 PC" page, "If your PC has a SIM card slot or built-in eSIM, try to connect to cellular a network...
  8. No bridge connection or hotspot possible with cellular adapter windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bridge connection or hotspot possible with cellular adapter windows 11: I have a pc with windows 11 wich has an cellular network connection. The problem is that i want to share that connection by hotspot or ethernet but it won't work. I can't make a bridge connection between the cellular and the ethernet adapter at the adapter options. Could you...
  9. No bridge connection or hotspot possible with cellular adapter windows 11

No bridge connection or hotspot possible with cellular adapter windows 11: I have a pc with windows 11 wich has an cellular network connection. The problem is that i want to share that connection by hotspot or ethernet but it won't work. I can't make a bridge connection between the cellular and the ethernet adapter at the adapter options. Could you...
  10. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue: I have dell latitude e6440 model I am trying to use sim card at my device but there no option showing for cellular and fir that I tried install a sierra wireless Inc 4g lte mobile broadband card adapter but they can't work properly...