Windows 10: Cellular Disconnected

Discus and support Cellular Disconnected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ericnixmd, Jun 11, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

:)

ericnixmd, Jun 11, 2018

2. Cellular option missing from Action Center Windows 10

Hello,

The issue might cause it the Adapter for Cellular data is disabled. I suggest you to enable from Control Panel by following the steps below and check.

• Right Click on Start button and select
      Control Panel
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • In the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on the Network (Cellular Data) and select Enable.
    • Provide the Administrator password if prompted and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Unable to keep cellular connection powered off

Hello,

Let us try to resolve your concern by updating the settings on your device to see if the same thing will happen. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular > the cellular connection
      name > Advanced options > Update settings.
    You may also check this link for more information about cellular settings in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Cellular Disconnected

1. Cellular Disconnected - Similar Threads - Cellular Disconnected

2. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  3. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  4. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  5. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  6. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  7. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  8. Cellular setting missing

9. How to keep route alive using cellular currently disconnecting when I connect ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to keep route alive using cellular currently disconnecting when I connect ethernet: Hi, I have a development board which is running windows 10 pro. On the board there are two Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections including 1 cellular. On the other hand I have windows server. There is a VPN tunnel between cellulardev board and the server in Azure. I am...
  10. Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection: I have a fitlet2 device that supports cellular connection in windows 10. It disconnects the cellular connection automatically when an Ethernet cable is plugged in. I want the cellular connection to be always on regardless. I don't care about saving data so please don't advice...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ATT (HSPA) disconnected

2. Windows 10 cellular disconnected

3. how to connect sim in dell laptop when disconnected

4. Sim card in laptop says disconnected,
  5. HSPA says disconnected?,
  6. what causes hspa disconnected,
  7. at&t hspa disconnected,
  8. cellular data disconnected,
  9. windows cellular disconnected,
  10. windows lte laptop says disconnected,
  11. windows 10 sim2 pin broadband when ethernet connect,