Windows 10: cellular network apn

Discus and support cellular network apn in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In windows 10 where to enter apn for cellular network ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by edotexas, Dec 15, 2018.

1. edotexas Win User

cellular network apn

In windows 10 where to enter apn for cellular network ?

:)

edotexas, Dec 15, 2018
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Cellular data not working on 1703 Windows 10 version

• Which Orange do you use exactly: In which country?
    • Below that Internet-APN button, there should be MMS-APN: All apps » Settings » Network » Cellular & SIM » SIM settings » Add an MMS APN.

Abi99 (2), Dec 15, 2018
  4. cellular network apn

APN addtion on Optimus 7 E900

Hi Nadine,

We have a great article on MobilityMinded.com how to add another APN,
    http://www.mobilityminded.com/10663...nnection-settings-like-apn-in-windows-phone-7

below is a synopse.

How to change data connection settings like APN in Windows Phone 7

• Start (menu) Button;

• Choose Settings from the program list;

• Make sure the system settings are selected in the panorama (and not the application settings);

• Scroll down to cellular (which is shown in the left screenshot above);

• Click on the edit apn button to hard reset your Windows Phone 7 device;

• Enter the APN settings: APN, username, password (which is shown in the right screenshot above);

• Confirm by clicking on the left check-icon in the slide-up menu.
    What other cellular settings can be configured ?
    In the left screenshot above you can see an overview of all the settings to finetune the cellular usage of your Windows Phone 7 device.

• You can switch on/off the cellular Data Connection with the finger friendly on/off slider (on the right). You simply tap on the slider, and you will see the status (on the left) change from on to off or visa versa.
    • Change the Data Roaming options from a pull down menu. The value don’t roam means your data connection will be turned off, when entering a roaming area. You don’t need an application like MoDaCo
      NoData
      anymore, because Windows Phone 7 doesn’t allow non-native applications to run in the background, which means no applications can automatically access the data connection when you are abroad.
    • You can switch on/off the use of a 3G connection when available with the finger
      friendly on/off slider (on the right);
    • You can configure the network selection. Set the network selection to automatic, or set it manually after a search for available cellular networks.
    • Edit the APN settings, which is described in the step-by-step guide above.

Johan van Mierlo, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

cellular network apn

1. cellular network apn - Similar Threads - cellular network apn

2. Easy switching between cellular APNs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy switching between cellular APNs: Use of multible APN's is getting more relevant with the introduction of 5G Private Network and other cellular solutions. Is it possible to change between pre-configured APN's in an intuitive manner? I know it is possible under Advanced settings in Windows 10, but I am looking...
  3. Easy switching between cellular APNs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy switching between cellular APNs: Use of multible APN's is getting more relevant with the introduction of 5G Private Network and other cellular solutions. Is it possible to change between pre-configured APN's in an intuitive manner? I know it is possible under Advanced settings in Windows 10, but I am looking...
  4. Easy switching between cellular APNs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is there a way to configure cellular APN for multiple domain joined devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to configure cellular APN for multiple domain joined devices?: The process now is done manually when settings up a device for a newstarter however we wish to automate this process. Any suggestions will be great....
  6. Is there a way to configure cellular APN for multiple domain joined devices?

Is there a way to configure cellular APN for multiple domain joined devices?: The process now is done manually when settings up a device for a newstarter however we wish to automate this process. Any suggestions will be great....
  7. Cellular network

Cellular network: In the cellular network settings I'm unable to check the "Let Windows keep me connected" check box. I have connected my USB 4G dongleSIM7600G and the device is responding to the AT commands. I have attached the screenshots for the reference. PC Specs OS - Windows 10 Home...
  8. cellular network

cellular network: please my HP EITEBOOK FOLIO 9480M is not displaying the CELLULAR options in my settings how do i resolve this. For windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network/db2962fb-1898-46b5-a9f5-641a9be6a97c
  9. Cellular network loosing APN settings randomly

Cellular network loosing APN settings randomly: Hello All! Long story short: I use my HP ProBook laptop with 3G/HSDPA Huwaei modem (well... it's not relevant, as on the previous hardware - HP EliteBook with 3G Ericsson modem - the problem was the same). I use it every day at work, so I can observe the issue. And the...
  10. Cellular network loosing APN settings randomly

Cellular network loosing APN settings randomly: Hello All! Long story short: I use my HP ProBook laptop with 3G/HSDPA Huwaei modem (well... it's not relevant, as on the previous hardware - HP EliteBook with 3G Ericsson modem - the problem was the same). I use it every day at work, so I can observe the issue. And the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apn network setup for window phone

2. windows phone data apn nxtgenphone

3. other celluar network sharing with at&t