Windows 10: cellular network by sim windows 10 pro

Discus and support cellular network by sim windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have new laptop dell , with operating system windows 10 pro.I tried to connect to network by cellular, and I enter sim to my laptop, but I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by margalitl, Jun 8, 2021.

1. margalitl Win User

cellular network by sim windows 10 pro

Hi,I have new laptop dell , with operating system windows 10 pro.I tried to connect to network by cellular, and I enter sim to my laptop, but I have notthis option un my network setting.I installed cellular plan from Microsoft store but it still does not work.can I get your help?thank you.

:)

margalitl, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

Thank you for your reply.

Given that the network connection settings is properly configured and there's no problem with your internet service provider, it seems that the network adapter itself is having an issue. In this case, we suggest contacting the device manufacturer for a hardware
    checking.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Jun 8, 2021
  4. mdamico3 Win User

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

mdamico3, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. cellular network by sim windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - cellular network sim

2. Cellular Network won't turn on , on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular Network won't turn on , on Windows 10: Hello, For the past couple of weeks i started to encounter a problem regarding a function of windows 10.Im using a laptop Lenovo ThinkPad X1 with windows 10 Pro and i use as well a cellular GSM card for internet. All was working nice and clean until a 2-3 weeks ago when...
  3. Cellular Network won't turn on , on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular Network won't turn on , on Windows 10: Hello, For the past couple of weeks i started to encounter a problem regarding a function of windows 10.Im using a laptop Lenovo ThinkPad X1 with windows 10 Pro and i use as well a cellular GSM card for internet. All was working nice and clean until a 2-3 weeks ago when...
  4. Cellular network

Cellular network: In the cellular network settings I'm unable to check the "Let Windows keep me connected" check box. I have connected my USB 4G dongleSIM7600G and the device is responding to the AT commands. I have attached the screenshots for the reference. PC Specs OS - Windows 10 Home...
  5. on cellular and e sim

on cellular and e sim: is there no cellular of updated windows version 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-cellular-and-e-sim/c2a7fc00-bf7f-4668-b9e0-7cf37c3c06d6
  6. cellular network

cellular network: please my HP EITEBOOK FOLIO 9480M is not displaying the CELLULAR options in my settings how do i resolve this. For windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network/db2962fb-1898-46b5-a9f5-641a9be6a97c
  7. Cellular Network NOT working in window 10

Cellular Network NOT working in window 10: In my dell latitude e7250 have sim slot which I was using as cellular network that was working fine. but since a week after window update it is not working and says "The Mobile Broadband device or SIM is locked" on diagnose the network. It shows my sim operator name but says...
  8. network connectivity with a cellular sim card

network connectivity with a cellular sim card: a sim slot is already given in my device hp elite folio9480m but it does not support window 10 os {64bit} then what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connectivity-with-a-cellular-sim-card/6fe3c726-9667-420b-8449-79beeec9ee19
  9. WINDOWS 10 CELLULAR ICONS DISAPPEAR SIM CONNECTION STOPS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS 10 CELLULAR ICONS DISAPPEAR SIM CONNECTION STOPS: CELLULAR CONNECTION BROKEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cellular-icons-disappear-sim-connection/76122764-b049-4f31-ba39-8591f69688a7
  10. WINDOWS 10 CELLULAR ICONS DISAPPEAR SIM CONNECTION STOPS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS 10 CELLULAR ICONS DISAPPEAR SIM CONNECTION STOPS: WINDOWS 10 CELL CONNECTION STOPS AND ALL ICONS DISAPPEAR ALL SETTINGS STOP AND YOU HAVE NO WAY TO RESET IT OR REINSTALL IT THEY KEEP CLOSING THE THREAD QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS ISSUE EVEN THOUGH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WANT SOLUTION WHICH NONE HAVE BEEN PROVIDED THIS IS NOT A...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is windows 10pro using sim card