Windows 10: cellular network is missing

Discus and support cellular network is missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cant find cellular setting in my laptop ! its missing help me to enable itMy pc version:Edition : Windows 10 Home Single Language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wilfredpremkumar, Jun 17, 2021.

1. cellular network is missing

I cant find cellular setting in my laptop ! its missing help me to enable itMy pc version:Edition : Windows 10 Home Single Language Version : 21H1 Installed on : ‎30-‎12-‎2020 OS build : 19043.1055 Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0

:)

wilfredpremkumar, Jun 17, 2021

2. Windows Update loss of cellular network connection

Hi Andre,

When you update your PC, all drivers should be updated as well.

To resolve issues in missing cellular network adapter, we recommend that you update your network drivers. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the network driver and select Update.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Cellular option missing from Action Center Windows 10

Hello,

The issue might cause it the Adapter for Cellular data is disabled. I suggest you to enable from Control Panel by following the steps below and check.

• Right Click on Start button and select
      Control Panel
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • In the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on the Network (Cellular Data) and select Enable.
    • Provide the Administrator password if prompted and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

cellular network is missing

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

cellular network is missing

1. cellular network is missing - Similar Threads - cellular network missing

2. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  3. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  4. Cellular Network Settings are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  5. Cellular Network Settings are missing

Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  6. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  7. Cellular option missing

Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  8. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Cellular network

Cellular network: In the cellular network settings I'm unable to check the "Let Windows keep me connected" check box. I have connected my USB 4G dongleSIM7600G and the device is responding to the AT commands. I have attached the screenshots for the reference. PC Specs OS - Windows 10 Home...
  10. cellular network

cellular network: please my HP EITEBOOK FOLIO 9480M is not displaying the CELLULAR options in my settings how do i resolve this. For windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network/db2962fb-1898-46b5-a9f5-641a9be6a97c