Windows 10: cellular network

Discus and support cellular network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please my HP EITEBOOK FOLIO 9480M is not displaying the CELLULAR options in my settings how do i resolve this. For windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ODUEBORMELODY, Jul 13, 2020.

1. cellular network

please my HP EITEBOOK FOLIO 9480M is not displaying the CELLULAR options in my settings how do i resolve this. For windows 10

:)

ODUEBORMELODY, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 13, 2020
  4. ericnixmd Win User

cellular network

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

cellular network

1. cellular network - Similar Threads - cellular network

2. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  3. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  4. My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network: my hp EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network* Changed to a question* Original title: my laptop is elitebook 840 g3 notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-840-g3-notebook-didnt-operate/cb4ad2f8-e165-46b5-8d94-873cadf43656
  5. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  6. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  7. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  8. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  9. Cellular Network Settings are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  10. Cellular Network Settings are missing

Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....