Windows 10: Cellular network

Discus and support Cellular network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the cellular network settings I'm unable to check the "Let Windows keep me connected" check box. I have connected my USB 4G dongleSIM7600G and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ThakshnaVenkat, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Cellular network

In the cellular network settings I'm unable to check the "Let Windows keep me connected" check box. I have connected my USB 4G dongleSIM7600G and the device is responding to the AT commands. I have attached the screenshots for the reference.

PC Specs

OS - Windows 10 Home

Version - 2004

Build - 19041.508

Thanks in advance

-Thakshna

Cellular network 7cf51a7c-8217-497f-ae33-d5579499b05a?upload=true.png Cellular network f011e6e8-d562-4b58-ab27-e3ca0a11b785?upload=true.png Cellular network 779ed019-b460-4efe-b621-65c8823e4d39?upload=true.jpg

:)

ThakshnaVenkat, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Cellular network

Windows Update loss of cellular network connection

Hi Andre,

When you update your PC, all drivers should be updated as well.

To resolve issues in missing cellular network adapter, we recommend that you update your network drivers. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the network driver and select Update.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Cellular network

1. Cellular network - Similar Threads - Cellular network

2. My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network: my hp EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network* Changed to a question* Original title: my laptop is elitebook 840 g3 notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-840-g3-notebook-didnt-operate/cb4ad2f8-e165-46b5-8d94-873cadf43656
  3. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  4. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  5. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  6. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  7. Cellular Network Settings are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  8. Cellular Network Settings are missing

Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  9. cellular network option is not showing in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular network option is not showing in settings: cellular network option is missing in settings, i have also installed drivers for it but it is not working , if I insert sim card there is no pop up message or any notification...
  10. cellular network option is not showing in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cellular network option is not showing in settings: cellular network option is missing in settings, i have also installed drivers for it but it is not working , if I insert sim card there is no pop up message or any notification...