Windows 10: Cellular option doesn't exist

Discus and support Cellular option doesn't exist in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a lenovo laptop with win 10 i wanna setup a mobile broad brand "usb internet modem" but when i go to settings i don't find cellular option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohtadybarakat, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Cellular option doesn't exist

i have a lenovo laptop with win 10 i wanna setup a mobile broad brand "usb internet modem" but when i go to settings i don't find cellular option

when i go to device manager i find Generic mobile broadband adapter have an error with the driver "can't verify the digital signature"

hope yo can help me

:)

mohtadybarakat, Sep 30, 2018

2. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Sep 30, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 30, 2018
  4. ericnixmd Win User

Cellular option doesn't exist

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Cellular option doesn't exist

1. Cellular option doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Cellular option doesn't

2. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  3. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  4. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Assist in cellular option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assist in cellular option: Good day, I would like some assistance in the cellular option. I tried inserting a sim card to receive messages in my laptop however I cannot see the cellular option. i was told to install some drivers but not really sure how to install drivers. I would really appreciate if...
  6. Assist in cellular option

Assist in cellular option: Good day, I would like some assistance in the cellular option. I tried inserting a sim card to receive messages in my laptop however I cannot see the cellular option. i was told to install some drivers but not really sure how to install drivers. I would really appreciate if...
  7. Cellular Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Options: My cellular options is not showing whilst I have a SIM card slot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-options/c7178f7a-ca3e-48aa-955a-7f94a8f11cce
  8. Cellular Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular Options: My cellular options is not showing whilst I have a SIM card slot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-options/c7178f7a-ca3e-48aa-955a-7f94a8f11cce
  9. Brightness option doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness option doesn't exist.: There is no option to change my brightness level on my Windows 10 PC. There is no bar in the actions tab, I cant search for it in the settings, it doesn't show up in the Display or Power settings and I can't access it through RUN. I've tried restarting, soft resets, updating...
  10. Cellular Option Is not available

Cellular Option Is not available: I have my Windows 10 (version 1809). I want to use mobile data in my laptop but cellular option is not available. What should I do now? Suggest me something....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cellular option doesnt exist