Windows 10: Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE

Discus and support Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There,I bought a Surface Go 2 LTE version several months ago, and from the first day I bought it, I've been using the mobile cellular using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wayan Krisnayuda, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE

Hi There,I bought a Surface Go 2 LTE version several months ago, and from the first day I bought it, I've been using the mobile cellular using my Mobile service provider sim card inserted.But for some reason as I can remember lastly, I turned on the Airplane mode, and turn back off again after arriving to destination, or turn my Surface off, and since that time the toggle "Cellular" in action control panel is missing. I have tried to turn the Airplane mode back on and off again, but it won't come back... Not sure if this is the reason though...I have also updated my Surface Go 2 LTE using

:)

Wayan Krisnayuda, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE

LTE Icon Missing On Surface 3 - Was Visible When Purchased, But Disappeared After Disconnecting

It sounds like what you are experiencing is this issue: Surface 3 LTE devices lose wireless network connectivity after the January 19, 2016, system firmware update is installed

It is our bug and has been reported on (rather unfavorably) in a few articles such as this one:
    Fix for Microsoft Bad Update that disrupts WiFi, Cellular, BT for Surface 3 LTE - Barbs Connected World

There is a fix for it. If your symptoms match this then please follow the support link above and follow the instructions to apply the hotfix. If this does not work then please reply on this thread and we can continue to investigate.

From the support article:

When you wake a Surface 3 LTE device that has the January 19, 2016, system firmware update installed, you may notice the following problems:

• The Surface 3 LTE device doesn't connect to a wireless network.
    • Wi-Fi and LTE/Cellular connectivity options are missing in Windows.
    • Bluetooth doesn't work.
    • Device Manager shows an error on the Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller and Surface 3 modem devices.

Note These problems occur only when you wake the device from hibernation.

Travis [MSFT], Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE

1. Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE - Similar Threads - Cellular Option missing

2. cellular option missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular option missing in windows 10: for dell latitude boarhead share me the network adapter details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing-in-windows-10/25c442b9-6879-476e-b296-f61298fa3e8e
  3. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  4. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  5. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing in Windows 11: Hello. I have HP ELITEBOOK 840 G3 and have plugged in my Sim card. Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option. Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option. Thanks...
  7. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing in Windows 11: I plugged a sim card in my Dell latitude 5420, but the Cellular option doesn't show,I tried to find the appropriate driver but couldn't fin it in the website:https://www.dell.com/support/home/fr-dz/product-support/product/latitude-5420-laptop/drivers...
  8. select option in startup settings of Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    select option in startup settings of Surface Go 2: I am trying to select an option in the startup settings but the on screen keyboard not working in that mode and bluetooth connected keyboard can't seem to operate in that mode either. How do I select an option?? Thx...
  9. Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Go 2: Hi I'm hoping someone can help. I have a surface go 2 which is about a week old and i notice that when i charge from below 20% using a surface laptop charger it will only charge upto 30% normally when i leave it overnight. I've run the diagnostics tool and everything...
  10. Surface Go with LTE Advanced available now

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go with LTE Advanced available now: The Surface for Business portfolio – now with Surface Go with LTE Advanced – gives businesses the flexibility and capabilities to meet their needs. [ATTACH] In July we introduced Surface Go, our lightest, most compact Surface yet. Since then, we have seen strong momentum...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surfacego2 lte mode disappeared