Windows 10: Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4

Discus and support Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hamada Rekoun, May 29, 2023.

1. Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4

:)

Hamada Rekoun, May 29, 2023

2. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

Hello.

I have HP ELITEBOOK 840 G3 and have plugged in my Sim card.

Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.

Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.

Thanks

SajiigamerTamil, May 29, 2023
  3. Chino Win User
    HP Announces New EliteBook 705 Series and HP ProBook 645 G4

HP has introduced the new HP EliteBook 705 series PCs and HP ProBook 645 G4. Designed for the modern professional on the go, the new HP EliteBook 705 series PCs offer enterprise-grade security and manageability, along with powerful collaboration features to keep business users connected. Powered by Windows 10 Pro and AMD Ryzen PRO Mobile Processors, users can stay productive all-day with long battery life and HP Fast Charge to charge 50 percent of your battery in just 30 minutes.

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 idCMILhAbCdS6mnj_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 Kp1xJBpR9AR8ffqm_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 elcdZydBkhgpl3xq_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 5rbJ1K3FkXBfsnz9_thm.jpg

The new EliteBook 735 G5, EliteBook 745 G5, and EliteBook 755 G5 also feature:
    • Precision design: An ultra slim design and narrow bezel displays with optional extra-bright viewable screen and integrated ambient light sensor make it comfortable to work in almost any light condition.
    • Secure foundation: Self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security helps protect the PCs, and the built-in HP Sure View privacy screen keeps business more secure.
    • Crystal-clear collaboration: Stay connected and make PC calls more productive with a world-facing, noise cancellation microphone and a collaboration keyboard to easily manage calls at the touch of a button.
    With a new modern slim design, the HP ProBook 645, powered by AMD's Ryzen PRO processor, delivers a powerful performance, enterprise-grade security and manageability, and flexible configuration options. The precision-crafted design supports several docking options for easy transition, and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing for durability. Protect the PC against the evolving malware threats of the future, with self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security solutions.

Pricing and availability
    • The HP EliteBook 705 series PCs will be available in EMEA in June starting at €799.
    • The HP ProBook 645 G4 will be available in EMEA in June starting at €749.

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 Va328RlYAHXmscqf_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 GY6gwBxxUbePLlX7_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 xB49x9SmECClQaKp_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 gjuvZxzytz4QmRHE_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 X9BLFKS23bOcCl0E_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 auL77XbonNs4KTBF_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 IdD53fJ1avmMcIz0_thm.jpg

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 nAsez9jR1rw8GSnp_thm.jpg

Chino, May 29, 2023
  4. Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4

how to use sim card on my hp elitebook 840 g3

Many laptops that have cellular connection capability have that as an optional extra that is purchased when you get the laptop, it is not standard, while the SM slot will exist, if you did not pay extra for the 4G LTE chip, then that chip will not be on the motherboard.

See the detail provided in the Networking section on the HP website support for your laptop:

HP EliteBook 840 G3 Notebook PC Specifications | HP® Customer Support

Did the SIM connection on that laptop ever previously work?

Open Device Manager, then expand the Network Adapters section, is there a WWAN device listed in there?

If there is no WWAN device, then that 4G LTE chip may not exist on that laptop

If the SIM connection previously worked on your laptop, go to the support page for your laptop on the HP website to download and re-install the drivers for that network device.

DaveM121 (2), May 29, 2023
Thema:

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4

1. Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 - Similar Threads - Cellular option missing

2. My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My HP EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network: my hp EliteBook 840 g3 notebook didn't operate cellular network* Changed to a question* Original title: my laptop is elitebook 840 g3 notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-840-g3-notebook-didnt-operate/cb4ad2f8-e165-46b5-8d94-873cadf43656
  3. I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...: My HP EliteBook 830 G3 is not showing the cellular network option even though the sim card is installed, already tried reinstalling and updating the drivers but it doesn't seem to work, the laptop is compatible with a sim as the sim card worked on Windows 10 but it doesn't...
  4. I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...: My HP EliteBook 830 G3 is not showing the cellular network option even though the sim card is installed, already tried reinstalling and updating the drivers but it doesn't seem to work, the laptop is compatible with a sim as the sim card worked on Windows 10 but it doesn't...
  5. Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4: Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing-after-upgrading-to-windows/45f449fc-ac31-48d1-b280-dd565ed519f4
  6. Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4: Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing-after-upgrading-to-windows/45f449fc-ac31-48d1-b280-dd565ed519f4
  7. BSOD Watchdog.sys HP EliteBook 840 G8 Notebook PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Watchdog.sys HP EliteBook 840 G8 Notebook PC: I would like you to help me identify the exact cause of this BSOD blue screen error.Here is the minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AkVAEcxAYhPvjBA7xpyubjNG8dRH?e=J0IFMT...
  8. BSOD Watchdog.sys HP EliteBook 840 G8 Notebook PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Watchdog.sys HP EliteBook 840 G8 Notebook PC: I would like you to help me identify the exact cause of this BSOD blue screen error.Here is the minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AkVAEcxAYhPvjBA7xpyubjNG8dRH?e=J0IFMT...
  9. HP EliteBook 840 G5 no longer starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP EliteBook 840 G5 no longer starts: Hi all,My name is Thomas,I am in the process of reintall a Windows 10 a laptop that I got form the previous company of my wife.Thanks to the community I manage to access the BIOS menu.Then I looked at the process of creating a bootable flash drive.I understood that I had to...
  10. Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10: I recently upgraded my Lenovo Thinkpad 3rd Gen from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 Pro. I have a Sierra Wireless EM7345 4G LTE adaptor with SIM which worked under Windows 7. Under Windows 10 the device appears fine in device manager and also in Network Connections, where it is...