Windows 10: Cellular option missing for windows 10 pro

Discus and support Cellular option missing for windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! My laptop is Lenovo ThinkPad x220 Tablet. It came with win 7, which I activated with my official key for PRO version, located under my battery.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 3axapue8, Jun 29, 2019.

1. 3axapue8 Win User

Cellular option missing for windows 10 pro

Hello!

My laptop is Lenovo ThinkPad x220 Tablet. It came with win 7, which I activated with my official key for PRO version, located under my battery. I inserted my new SIM card in the slot for it and immediately my laptop has seen it as BG GLOBUL (the network operator) above all options for wifi. I set my PIN and everything was lovely!

THE PROBLEM STARTED after I installed WIN 10. I clean-installed Windows 10 HOME, because I put it on a new SSD hard, and the software I used for that was free version, and It didn't allow me to set it for PRO. Anyway - with the license key I upgraded to PRO once again, and then... I saw that there was no option for Cellular network. Not in the tray, nor in the Network menu.

My mobile Broadband modem is ERICSSON F5521GW, and because windows didn't find it's driver automatically I did it myself. Anyway, the device is visible, it keeps telling me it has the latest driver, and all drivers for WWAN are up to date. No problems when diagnosed, and totally no clue...

P.S. Although I am new to Win 10, I tried every topic and advice for settings, but if I missed some super easy click along the way - I am sorryCellular option missing for windows 10 pro :)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

:)

3axapue8, Jun 29, 2019

2. Cellular option missing from Action Center Windows 10

Hello,

The issue might cause it the Adapter for Cellular data is disabled. I suggest you to enable from Control Panel by following the steps below and check.

• Right Click on Start button and select
      Control Panel
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • In the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on the Network (Cellular Data) and select Enable.
    • Provide the Administrator password if prompted and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please refer to the following article to know about cellular settings in Windows 10.

Cellular settings in Windows 10

It is possible that the adapter is disabled. Let’s see if we can enable it back.

• Open the Run window by pressing the
      Windows
      key and the R key together.
    • Type NCPA.CPL and hit the Enter key.
    • Locate the adapter name, right click on it, select
      Enable
      and check if it fixes the issue.

As per the device manufacturer’s support site, the driver updates for this device were released in 2016 which may not be compatible with the latest version of Windows 10.

ThinkPad EM7345 4G LTE Mobile Broadband

For the latest update on the compatible systems, kindly refer to:
    Accessories and Options Compatibility Matrix (OCM)

However I would suggest to uninstall the EM7345 4G LTE Mobile Broadband driver completely and reinstall it.

• Download the device driver from:
      Sierra Wireless EM7345 Software for Windows 10 (64 bit)

• Right click on Start button (Windows logo) and select Device Manager.
    • Under network adapters, locate Sierra Wireless EM7345 4G LTE.
    • Right click on the device and select uninstall.
    • Tick the checkbox to delete the driver from your computer.
    • Reboot the computer install the driver downloaded from the above link.
    • Reboot the computer again and see if it works.

You may also want to try downloading drivers from:
    ThinkPad EM7345 4G LTE Mobile Broadband

I would also suggest to update the device firmware from the device manufacturer’s support site or contact
    Sierra support for updated device firmware.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Cellular option missing for windows 10 pro

Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10

I recently upgraded my Lenovo Thinkpad 3rd Gen from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 Pro. I have a Sierra Wireless EM7345 4G LTE adaptor with SIM which worked under Windows 7. Under Windows 10 the device appears fine in device manager and also in Network Connections,
    where it is shown with a red "not connected" cross but strong signal. I have the latest updates and drivers installed. The network diagnostic trouble shooter cannot find a problem and there are no warnings in device manager.

But despite the adaptor appearing in the right places and reporting no errors, the cellular option is missing in Windows. How do I get it back please?

***Original title: Cellular option missing in Windows 10 even though the adaptor appears fine***

BarwickGreen, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Cellular option missing for windows 10 pro

1. Cellular option missing for windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Cellular option missing

2. cellular option missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cellular option missing in windows 10: for dell latitude boarhead share me the network adapter details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing-in-windows-10/25c442b9-6879-476e-b296-f61298fa3e8e
  3. cellular option missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular option missing in windows 10: for dell latitude boarhead share me the network adapter details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing-in-windows-10/25c442b9-6879-476e-b296-f61298fa3e8e
  4. cellular option missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cellular option is missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option is missing in windows 11 pro: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 gen 3 laptop. There has sim card slot, I have added that sim card. but I cannot find cellular option there. I have updated windows too. Please help me for find this cellular option.Thank you....
  6. Cellular option is missing in windows 11 pro

Cellular option is missing in windows 11 pro: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 gen 3 laptop. There has sim card slot, I have added that sim card. but I cannot find cellular option there. I have updated windows too. Please help me for find this cellular option.Thank you....
  7. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  8. Cellular option missing

Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  9. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing in Windows 11: I plugged a sim card in my Dell latitude 5420, but the Cellular option doesn't show,I tried to find the appropriate driver but couldn't fin it in the website:https://www.dell.com/support/home/fr-dz/product-support/product/latitude-5420-laptop/drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cellular option missing windows 10

2. cellular missing windows 10

3. how to get esim or cellular data on windows 10 version 1909

4. How to fix cellular option missing windows 10 thinkpad www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  5. How to enable cellular option on your pc,
  6. How to find cellular option on window 10,
  7. cellular app windows 10 dissapeared,
  8. my windows 10 does not show cellular,
  9. windows 10pro display of simcard,
  10. Why cellular option is not showing in laptop?,
  11. Why there is no mobile broadband or cellular option in change adapter settings,
  12. What if my pc has no cellular option in windows 7,
  13. Cellular option missing after update to windows 10 pro,
  14. there is no cellular option in my pc control pannel.,
  15. why does my windows 10pro dont have cellular network does not show in control panel