Windows 10: Cellular option missing in Windows 11

Discus and support Cellular option missing in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7420 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oral Fuat, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Oral Fuat Win User

Cellular option missing in Windows 11

Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7420 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.ThanksOral

:)

Oral Fuat, Apr 1, 2022

2. Cellular option missing from Action Center Windows 10

Hello,

The issue might cause it the Adapter for Cellular data is disabled. I suggest you to enable from Control Panel by following the steps below and check.

• Right Click on Start button and select
      Control Panel
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • In the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on the Network (Cellular Data) and select Enable.
    • Provide the Administrator password if prompted and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 1, 2022
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please refer to the following article to know about cellular settings in Windows 10.

Cellular settings in Windows 10

It is possible that the adapter is disabled. Let’s see if we can enable it back.

• Open the Run window by pressing the
      Windows
      key and the R key together.
    • Type NCPA.CPL and hit the Enter key.
    • Locate the adapter name, right click on it, select
      Enable
      and check if it fixes the issue.

As per the device manufacturer’s support site, the driver updates for this device were released in 2016 which may not be compatible with the latest version of Windows 10.

ThinkPad EM7345 4G LTE Mobile Broadband

For the latest update on the compatible systems, kindly refer to:
    Accessories and Options Compatibility Matrix (OCM)

However I would suggest to uninstall the EM7345 4G LTE Mobile Broadband driver completely and reinstall it.

• Download the device driver from:
      Sierra Wireless EM7345 Software for Windows 10 (64 bit)

• Right click on Start button (Windows logo) and select Device Manager.
    • Under network adapters, locate Sierra Wireless EM7345 4G LTE.
    • Right click on the device and select uninstall.
    • Tick the checkbox to delete the driver from your computer.
    • Reboot the computer install the driver downloaded from the above link.
    • Reboot the computer again and see if it works.

You may also want to try downloading drivers from:
    ThinkPad EM7345 4G LTE Mobile Broadband

I would also suggest to update the device firmware from the device manufacturer’s support site or contact
    Sierra support for updated device firmware.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

The option for cellular missing after upgrade to windows 10

Hello Vincent,

The cellular connection option is usually listed on the right side of
    Network and Internet
    tab of Settings on Windows 10. Since you mentioned that it's now missing after the upgrade, we'll need to check first if it's just disabled or totally nowhere to be found.

Is your cellular option still appearing under Network Connections? Here's how you'll find out, on your Search option, type in
    Settings > click on Network & Internet > Network and Sharing Center >
    Change adapter settings > Check if your cellular option is still there. For example, you should see a name like "Mobile Broadband 1", then right-click on it and click
    Enable.

Please let us know what happens after. We're so much interested in the results.

Edjay Rust, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Cellular option missing in Windows 11

1. Cellular option missing in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cellular option missing

2. Cellular option is missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option is missing in windows 11 pro: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 gen 3 laptop. There has sim card slot, I have added that sim card. but I cannot find cellular option there. I have updated windows too. Please help me for find this cellular option.Thank you....
  3. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  4. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular option missing: I recently buy a laptop called Dell latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro. Cellular option missing in my laptop How do I get it back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing/695bc8df-9b14-48f5-bdcb-93444f261588
  5. Cellular option missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

Cellular option missing in Windows 11: Hello. I have HP ELITEBOOK 840 G3 and have plugged in my Sim card. Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option. Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option. Thanks...
  7. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing in Windows 11: Hello. I have HP ELITEBOOK 840 G3 and have plugged in my Sim card. Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option. Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option. Thanks...
  8. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular option missing in Windows 11: I plugged a sim card in my Dell latitude 5420, but the Cellular option doesn't show,I tried to find the appropriate driver but couldn't fin it in the website:https://www.dell.com/support/home/fr-dz/product-support/product/latitude-5420-laptop/drivers...
  9. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

Cellular option missing in Windows 11: I plugged a sim card in my Dell latitude 5420, but the Cellular option doesn't show,I tried to find the appropriate driver but couldn't fin it in the website:https://www.dell.com/support/home/fr-dz/product-support/product/latitude-5420-laptop/drivers...
  10. Cellular option missing in Windows 11

Cellular option missing in Windows 11: Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7420 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.ThanksOral...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 disabled cellular