Windows 10: Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings

Discus and support Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E5270, Windows 10 pro 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Papillon&, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Papillon& Win User

Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings

Dear Microsoft,

I am using Dell Latitude E5270, Windows 10 pro 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my simcard to connect to the internet. My drivers are up-to-date and I have tried to unistall updates that might cause the problem but nothing seems to work. I have severally installed other OS but again no fix. The picture attached describes what I am implying. Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings c88a4a42-e084-4a79-be86-b3f07e55dc34?upload=true.png

Kindly assist.

Regards,

Johnson.

:)

Papillon&, Nov 6, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Cellular tab missing in Settings

Hi QuanHoang2004,

did you previously have a Cellular Tab, before that update?

Do you have a WWAN card or an external dongle attached to your laptop?

If you open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Do you see that device listed in the list of hardware?

DaveM121, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Cellular tab missing in Settings

Hi!

I'm trying to figure out how to use cellular data on my PC so I checked a blog on Microsoft. And as I follow the instruction, which says
    Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular,
    I realised that I didn't have the Cellular tab. Also when I clicked on the
    Network icon on the right of the taskbar, there should be a Cellular button as well (as they say so in the blog). But unfortunately not mine. What can I do to fix this problem? I've already install the April update, which seems to be the latest
    update.

In case this is needed, I'm using an HP EliteBook 2540p.

Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks!

QuanHoang2004, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings

Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings

1. Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings - Similar Threads - Cellular Tab Missing

2. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  3. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  4. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  6. Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC

Cellular Connection missing from Settings -> Network & Internet on Windows 11 Pro PC: Hi.I've got a Windows 11 Pro PC.64 bit Operating SystemAll recommended & optional updates installed.I'm trying to connect my PC to the internet via SIM Card & USB dongle, but I can't see any "Cellular" option when I go to:Settings --> Network & Internet.Is the SIM Connection...
  7. Cellular Network Settings are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  8. Cellular Network Settings are missing

Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  9. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs in settings are missing.: This is all I get, and if I go into system, it shows sound and clipboard, thats it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-settings-are-missing/39e7ecaa-d49d-43a3-ad14-ca0a9cf9b364
  10. Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page: I am trying to restrict the background data usage and when trying to navigate to the settings the options are missing. In the Network & Internet settings the only displayed options are:Status, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Dial-Up, VPN, Airplane mode, Mobile hotspot, Proxy.There should be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cellular data tab missing Windows 10