Windows 10: Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

Discus and support Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 7390 and just got a DW5811e x7 lte card to be able to use cellular on the laptop, but I can't seem to be able to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Geronto, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

1. Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude 7390 and just got a DW5811e x7 lte card to be able to use cellular on the laptop, but I can't seem to be able to activate it.

I downloaded a driver for it from the Dell support page, I have ran Dell command | Update to see if that find anything. windows seems to see the WWAN card but is not able to use it....

Cellular Turned off
    Advanced options

submitted by /u/Geronto
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. ericnixmd Win User

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

3. cellular turned off

My Lumia 950 XL turned to have set cellular connection turned OFF.

But I cannot turn it on again... All is OK, checked SIM in other phone, worked.

tried to switch flight mode on/off, new sim code and off again... nothing works

Anybody a simple solution?

4. tuunade98 Win User

Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

Thema:

Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

1. Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on - Similar Threads - Cellular turned off

2. I can't turn off my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn off my computer.: Hey, recently i bought a lenovo gaming laptop, and I upgrade it whit another ssd (because it just come whit 250gb m.2) , but since tan I can't shutdown my computer. When I shut down by the taskbar, it starts to shut down, the screen goes off and than it just comes back to...
  3. WiFi Turned off - can't turn it back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Turned off - can't turn it back on: I've been on the forums trying to find a way to fix this issue. Windows 10 updated on October 22. My wifi disabled on the same day (adapter is a Centrino n-6205). All attempts to get the wifi to turn on were stymied. I thought perhaps windows 7 still loaded might be causing...
  4. I can't turn airplane node off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't turn airplane node off.: I can't turn airplane node off. help. I have tried from settings but the switch is still dark, and says it is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-airplane-node-off/a85911b6-5573-4c03-90c1-bb237e7dba07
  5. Can't Turn off security.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Turn off security.: I am trying to restore my system because I have nasty problems. Restore doesn't work, gives me a message that my security is interfering. I want to turn off security. So I go to 1. Settings 2. Update and Security 3. Windows Security. 4. Virus and Threat Protection. At...
  6. Windows 10 Bluetooth is turned off, Bluetooth turns its self off and I can't turn it on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth is turned off, Bluetooth turns its self off and I can't turn it on: Hi I have an ongoing intermittent issue with Windows 10 (up to date and feature 1803) and Bluetooth in which my Bluetooth will turn off / disappear when using my Dell Precision 7520 laptop so my Bluetooth mouse stops working. This happens once a month or so and after...
  7. Why can't I turn off Cortana?

in Cortana
    Why can't I turn off Cortana?: I have no use case for Cortana. I have no interest in Cortana. Cortana is merely a drain on my battery. Cortana also isn't available in all locations. It literally makes no sense to me why you won't allow users to just remove it....
  8. I can't turn off Aero Peek.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't turn off Aero Peek.: Since our Windows Update, Peak had enabled itself and I can't turn it off by either of the methods. I had read that there is an Aero Peek troubleshooter, but it's unclear to me where it is....
  9. Can't turn bluetooth on/off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't turn bluetooth on/off: Plz help I have tried everything so plz help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-bluetooth-onoff/c6db2ad2-e7db-4fa7-a8c9-c6d1532a97fd
  10. Windows defender is turned off, but I can't turn back on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender is turned off, but I can't turn back on.: Windows defender is turned off, but I can't turn back on.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/windows-defender/13a2ef85-05bd-4bef-8c77-923e1e371852