Windows 10: Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

Discus and support Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 7390 and just got a DW5811e x7 lte card to be able to use cellular on the laptop, but I can't seem to be able to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Geronto, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude 7390 and just got a DW5811e x7 lte card to be able to use cellular on the laptop, but I can't seem to be able to activate it.

I downloaded a driver for it from the Dell support page, I have ran Dell command | Update to see if that find anything. windows seems to see the WWAN card but is not able to use it....

Cellular Turned off
    Advanced options

submitted by /u/Geronto
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Geronto, Feb 14, 2020
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, Feb 14, 2020
  3. cellular turned off

My Lumia 950 XL turned to have set cellular connection turned OFF.

But I cannot turn it on again... All is OK, checked SIM in other phone, worked.

tried to switch flight mode on/off, new sim code and off again... nothing works

Anybody a simple solution?

OscarLandman, Feb 14, 2020
  4. tuunade98 Win User

Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on

1. Cellular turned off and I can't turn it on - Similar Threads - Cellular turned off

2. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  3. Cellular turned off after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular turned off after windows update: My cellular function is now turned off after a windows update and will not turn back on. I have tried all options in action centre and network and device manager. I updated the bios and it fixed it for a week, now same problem, I have tried roll back the driver but it does...
  4. Cellular turned off after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular turned off after windows update: My cellular function is now turned off after a windows update and will not turn back on. I have tried all options in action centre and network and device manager. I updated the bios and it fixed it for a week, now same problem, I have tried roll back the driver but it does...
  5. Cellular turned off after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Cant turn on Cellular

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant turn on Cellular: Hi, I am attempting to connect a laptop through a usb dongle and sim card. The laptop recognizes the connection but I am not able to toggle the connection on or off. Is there some way it might be deactivated? Thank you for any help....
  7. Cant turn on Cellular

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant turn on Cellular: Hi, I am attempting to connect a laptop through a usb dongle and sim card. The laptop recognizes the connection but I am not able to toggle the connection on or off. Is there some way it might be deactivated? Thank you for any help....
  8. Cant turn on Cellular

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Cellular turned off

Cellular turned off: Hello to everyone, i have the option on my laptop Acer Aspire E5-574G to use the option for windows 10 - Mobile Hotspot . I am using a Cellular internet. The model of the device from i receive the internet is D-link DWM-221. So the thing is that i have cellular internet but...
  10. Cellular cannot be turned on

Cellular cannot be turned on: Hello, I could not use Cellular option in my Windows 10. When I am trying to diagnose in the Network Connections it says "Turn on Mobile Capability - your mobile broadband capability is turned off. To enable it, click Apply this fix" . After sometime it shows the problem Not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cellular turned off

2. unable to turn on cellular windows 10

3. cellular data turned off dell

4. celluar shows turned off,
  5. dell latitude sim turned off,
  6. always turn on cellular data windows,
  7. windows 10 cellular tuned off,
  8. windows 10 cellular wont turn on,
  9. cellular turned off windows 10,
  10. dell latitude cellULAR shows turned off