Windows 10: Center Google Web Page - How?

Discus and support Center Google Web Page - How? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay. I use Windows 10, Google and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jerry8A, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Jerry8A Win User

Center Google Web Page - How?

How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay.
    I use Windows 10, Google and Microsoft Edge, but I do not use Google Chrome.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Regedit32

Jul 16, 2017

Assuming you can still see part of Google Chrome browser window, albeit its off centre, do the following:

• Open the Google Chrome browser
    • Now press Alt + Spacebar keys together, then with mouse select Move from the menu that appears
    • Now tap your left or right Arrow key to move the browser to a position you like.
      • i.e. If browser is off to right then tap the left Arrow key to bring it back to the left, or
      • If browser is off to the left then tap the right Arrow key to bring it back to the right
      • Likewise, you can tap the up/down Arrow keys to move it up or down.
    • When you have positioned the browser where you want it, close the browser. This allows it to set its current position, so it opens there the next time you use it.
    Now when you open it again, it ought to be in the position you moved it to.

:)

Jerry8A, Oct 23, 2019

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Google Mobile app result - Web: No Gateway Reply

Using Google Mobile (search) app v2.03 (14) [788], on Symbian system s60v3.2 on Nokia n79.

Perform search and click on an item in the list of results. Very often the Web browser will start up and instead of displaying referenced page, a warning will pop up-

Web: No Gateway Reply!

If I return to the list of results, and click on the Google cached version of the link, the Web browser WILL display the page properly.

If I then Click on Google's reference to the "current page" in the outer frame of the cached page, it also will then properly display the current page.

This leads me to believe that there is something about the links on the initial Google page of results that the Symbian Web browser cannot deal with.

Any thoughts, suggestions welcomed!

kurtkaufman---01, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Center Google Web Page - How?

Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Keep in mind the default page for Firefox is Google search. Coincidence? I think not.

PVTCaboose1337, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Center Google Web Page - How?

1. Center Google Web Page - How? - Similar Threads - Center Google Web

2. Center Google Web Page - How?

in Browsers and Email
    Center Google Web Page - How?: How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay. I use Windows 10, Google and Microsoft Edge, but I do not use Google Chrome. Thanks, Jerry Regedit32 Moderator Jul 16, 2017 Assuming you can still see part...
  3. web page loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  4. Google web pages not loading completely.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google web pages not loading completely.: I am having trouble with google pages in my laptop. Google domain pages aren't loading completely e.g in gmail the icons of settings, next, select etc arenta visible. Even in the Google home page the various Google services tab is not working. I have checked it in Edge,...
  5. Google Duo for the Web

in Browsers and Email
    Google Duo for the Web: Google Duo now available for the Web... https://duo.google.com/about/ 128790
  6. web page blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    web page blocked: I attempt to open Peets coffee ap and am told to contact administrator. I am the only one who uses the computer. who is administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-blocked/7341d1be-6d3d-40c2-9031-6fd0f9ccac7c
  7. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  8. How to save a web page to desktop

in Browsers and Email
    How to save a web page to desktop: Trying to put the web site Etsy on my desktop. Right click does not give me the option. How do I make it a desktop icon? 47337
  9. Web Pages misaligned

in Browsers and Email
    Web Pages misaligned: I create simple web pages using Expression 4. Problem is some browsers dont allow settings. I create a tabled page, centred - <table align="center" cellpadding="4" class="auto-style2" style="width: 60%" cellspacing="1"> <tbody class="auto-style1"> <tr> <td...
  10. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...