Windows 10: Center Google Web Page - How?

Discus and support Center Google Web Page - How? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay. I use Windows 10, Google and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jerry8A, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Jerry8A Win User

Center Google Web Page - How?

How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay.
    I use Windows 10, Google and Microsoft Edge, but I do not use Google Chrome.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Regedit32

Jul 16, 2017

Assuming you can still see part of Google Chrome browser window, albeit its off centre, do the following:

• Open the Google Chrome browser
    • Now press Alt + Spacebar keys together, then with mouse select Move from the menu that appears
    • Now tap your left or right Arrow key to move the browser to a position you like.
      • i.e. If browser is off to right then tap the left Arrow key to bring it back to the left, or
      • If browser is off to the left then tap the right Arrow key to bring it back to the right
      • Likewise, you can tap the up/down Arrow keys to move it up or down.
    • When you have positioned the browser where you want it, close the browser. This allows it to set its current position, so it opens there the next time you use it.
    Now when you open it again, it ought to be in the position you moved it to.

:)

Jerry8A, Oct 24, 2019

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Google Mobile app result - Web: No Gateway Reply

Using Google Mobile (search) app v2.03 (14) [788], on Symbian system s60v3.2 on Nokia n79.

Perform search and click on an item in the list of results. Very often the Web browser will start up and instead of displaying referenced page, a warning will pop up-

Web: No Gateway Reply!

If I return to the list of results, and click on the Google cached version of the link, the Web browser WILL display the page properly.

If I then Click on Google's reference to the "current page" in the outer frame of the cached page, it also will then properly display the current page.

This leads me to believe that there is something about the links on the initial Google page of results that the Symbian Web browser cannot deal with.

Any thoughts, suggestions welcomed!

kurtkaufman---01, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Center Google Web Page - How?

Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Keep in mind the default page for Firefox is Google search. Coincidence? I think not.

PVTCaboose1337, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Center Google Web Page - How?

1. Center Google Web Page - How? - Similar Threads - Center Google Web

2. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open a google web page: Hello Community, I have an HP desktop PC with IO of windows 10 home. I am using Google Chrome for my web searching, every time I open a new window the page will not fill my monitor screen then I have to click on the little square box in the upper right of the page then click...
  3. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open a google web page: Hello Community, I have an HP desktop PC with IO of windows 10 home. I am using Google Chrome for my web searching, every time I open a new window the page will not fill my monitor screen then I have to click on the little square box in the upper right of the page then click...
  4. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  6. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  7. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to center landing page?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to center landing page?: I'm using a HP Laptop, windows 10. Can someone kindly point me to how to remove the space on the left margin on my monitor landing page. Thanks* Moved from IE10/other...
  9. Center Google Web Page - How?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Center Google Web Page - How?: How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay. I use Windows 10, Google and Microsoft Edge, but I do not use Google Chrome. Thanks, Jerry Regedit32 Moderator Jul 16, 2017 Assuming you can still see part...
  10. Google web pages not loading completely.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google web pages not loading completely.: I am having trouble with google pages in my laptop. Google domain pages aren't loading completely e.g in gmail the icons of settings, next, select etc arenta visible. Even in the Google home page the various Google services tab is not working. I have checked it in Edge,...