Windows 10: Center Lenovo monitor not waking up

Discus and support Center Lenovo monitor not waking up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a three monitor system, the brand new center monitor a Lenovo is not waking up after sleep. I have tried to download a driver for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ziggyzzz, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Ziggyzzz Win User

Center Lenovo monitor not waking up

Hello I have a three monitor system, the brand new center monitor a Lenovo is not waking up after sleep. I have tried to download a driver for this but the file turned out to be three read me files. In order to get the monitor to work I have to shut down the power to it then it boots. Never seen this before, the other two monitors work fins and the Lenovo shows up in devices and printers. Also not sure why the company does not have a self extracting driver like there is for everything else?

:)

Ziggyzzz, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

New Lenovo monitors wont turn on; low power mode turns on and screens go black.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use Lenovo monitor. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• What is the complete model number of the Lenovo monitor?
    • How are the monitors connected to the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How are you turning on low power mode?

Please reply with more information on the issue to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Feb 24, 2021
  4. THE_EGG Win User

Monitor problem - not waking up

Hey guys, I have an issue with my BenQ GW2765HT where if I turn on my computer with the monitor in standby (orange light) status the monitor will not wake up. I must then unplug the monitor from the AC power and then replug it and then also restart my computer before the monitor will wake up. This issue is intermittent however and also strangely if I do a restart from Windows the monitor goes to standby for a second or two before waking back up when the POST screen appears which is normal behaviour. So it seems only if the screen is on standby for some time does it fail to wake up again.

Also the monitor will not wake up if it is powered off (although still plugged in) under the same circumstances as if it were just on standby status and also requires the AC power to be disconnected and the computer to be restarted before it wakes up.

Any suggestions? Or should I just take it back to my shop?

info; I bought it in the middle of August last year.
    edit; I am using a displayport cable. I've tried a different displayport cable and also with a different computer and I have the same problem. I also tried DVI and it happened more often.

THE_EGG, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Center Lenovo monitor not waking up - Similar Threads - Center Lenovo monitor

2. Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up: I have samsung 34 inch wide monitor connected to my windows laptop via USB - C , however evetime, laptop goes to sleep and when I try to login again, only laptop monitor starts up, then I either need to plug out the USB c cable and connect again to recognize the connected...
  3. Waking up second Monitor at start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Waking up second Monitor at start up: Hello, I added a second monitor. When I power up or wake up the computer, The second monitor does not awaken. I need to power off and power on the second monitor. It otherwise works fine. Any idea what setting to adjust?...
  4. monitor waking up

monitor waking up: So this has been happing a for a while now. My monitor keeps waking up as if someone moved the mouse. I just built a new pc but this problem was also happening on my old pc too. Is there any way view what caused this? I checked event viewer but found nothing. The computer is...
  5. Monitor will not wake up

Monitor will not wake up: Win10 to latest update. My desktop is set to turn off display after 1 hr but the PC stays running cameras on PC. Before latest updates the display would turn off and with a wiggle of mouse, would wake up. Not anymore. I have to force shutdown of PC because it won't wake...
  6. Second monitor not waking up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor not waking up: I am new in Ten. Regardless I use daily a remote machine with Windows 10 I just installed it on my own local computer a couple days ago (I had Windows 7 on it before). My PC has a dual monitor setup both plugged to the onboard adapters of my Gigabyte mobo. The main monitor...
  7. Second monitor not waking up

in Windows 10 Support
    Second monitor not waking up: I am new in Ten. Regardless I use daily a remote machine with Windows 10 I just installed it on my own local computer a couple days ago (I had Windows 7 on it before). My PC has a dual monitor setup both plugged to the onboard adapters of my Gigabyte mobo. The main monitor...
  8. Second monitor not waking up

Second monitor not waking up: Hi, I'm running 2 HP monitors, through DP connection, on an HP Elitedesk 800 G4, W10P 1909. This is a clean install with all updates applied. When the screens go to sleep, the secondary screen does not wake up automatically. When i go into display settings -> Multiple...
  9. Monitor won't wake up

Monitor won't wake up: Recently, I began to experience an issue where if the computer goes into sleep mode, I cannot get the monitor to wake up without restarting the whole system. I've tried multiple monitors, but they have the same issue. Also, it does not matter which connection I use, HDMI,...
  10. Monitor doesn't wake up

Monitor doesn't wake up: I have a Dell 2713H monitor. When I hook it up to a Mac, it wakes up fine when waking from sleep. On my Dell laptop, I have to manually press the monitor button to get it to turn on. I have the latest driver for that monitor. From what I can see, I have also the correct...