Windows 10: Center the Cursor On my screen

Discus and support Center the Cursor On my screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by User98765432, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Center the Cursor On my screen

I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen = [System.Windows.Forms.SystemInformation]::VirtualScreen[Windows.Forms.Cursor]:Center the Cursor On my screen :position = "10,10"The shortcut is set up, the hotkey runs the program, and I can see the command window open and close briefly but the pointer doesn't move.What am I doing wrong?I cannot install 3rd party programs as I am not the owner/administrator of this device.

:)

User98765432, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 30, 2022
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Center the Cursor On my screen

Windows 10 Media Center Error

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you use windows media center on your computer?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Move the cursor on the bottom-right and select the search box and enter into the search box what you want.
    • In the search box you enter the Schedule Task under the Settings tab.
    • In this step, you will see the "Task Scheduler" Window. You click on "Task Scheduler Library" from the left pane.
    • In this step, select the task and click on Disable from the selected item category in the right pane.
    • In this step, you check the status of the task. You will see the status of selected task has become disabled.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Center the Cursor On my screen

1. Center the Cursor On my screen - Similar Threads - Center Cursor screen

2. Why there are two mouse cursors on hp laptop screen? One cursor is in the top center and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there are two mouse cursors on hp laptop screen? One cursor is in the top center and...: Two days ago as I was using my hp laptop, all of a sudden I see two mouse cursors. One cursor stays in the top center of the screen in a round faded circle shape, while the other cursor moves when I moved the mouse, but it keeps blinking as I move the mouse. I tried...
  3. Why there are two mouse cursors on hp laptop screen? One cursor is in the top center and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why there are two mouse cursors on hp laptop screen? One cursor is in the top center and...: Two days ago as I was using my hp laptop, all of a sudden I see two mouse cursors. One cursor stays in the top center of the screen in a round faded circle shape, while the other cursor moves when I moved the mouse, but it keeps blinking as I move the mouse. I tried...
  4. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Center the Cursor On my screen: I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen =...
  5. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Center the Cursor On my screen: I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen =...
  6. Cursor Resets to Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor Resets to Center: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110) My cursor keeps resetting to the center of my screen. Details: - Occurs seemingly randomly in approximately 15 minute intervals. - The entire taskbar flashes (dissapears and reappears within a second.) - Cursor is always reset dead...
  7. why is my cursor at the top center of my screen in a box and flickering?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is my cursor at the top center of my screen in a box and flickering?: Why is my cursor acting erratically? When my wireless mouse is plugged in to any usb port, I end up with two cursors. One is at the top of the screen in a box and the other flickers or won't even move. Then I can't even restart computer with touch pad. This is an HP laptop...
  8. My Screen keeps flickering black and puts my cursor in the center of my screen so fast I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Screen keeps flickering black and puts my cursor in the center of my screen so fast I...: I was waching youtube when this happened I was also shuting down a game at the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-flickering-black-and-puts-my/0b2a56e7-67b8-4eec-999d-9e98fd969885
  9. Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: Earlier tonight I pulled an old laptop out of my storage and was going to set it up for a person that cannot afford to purchase any laptop. The laptop is rather old and does have Win10 installed. I've booted the system, this process was slow but it may be the age of the...
  10. Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: My mouse cursor suddenly froze in the corner of my screen after closing a game, i restarted my computer and ive also googled alot and reinstalled drivers and so far nothing has worked im using a m65 pro corsair mouse and i cant buy a new one so thats a no go, also im on a...