Windows 10: Centering window title bar text in Windows 10

Discus and support Centering window title bar text in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GoldenDonutzGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhuijf/centering_window_title_bar_text_in_windows_10/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GoldenDonutzGaming, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Centering window title bar text in Windows 10

/u/GoldenDonutzGaming, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Dave1776 Win User

Title Bar not centered

Hi All

I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox issue or a Windows 10 issue have asked over on their forum also in case.

But is there a way to get my title bar at the top of the screen to be back to center rather then left aligned as I just prefer the text in the middle rather then on the left where it competes with the text in the menu. Based on what I read regarding centering the Firefox title it looks like by default it should be centered reason I am thinking this is a Windows setting over riding this.

So is there a way to center the title bars of programs and browsers rather then left align the title as I find the text competes with the menu text which is annoying for me at least.

Thanks!

Dave1776, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

Centering window title bar text in Windows 10

Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10

Good one Shawn.*Thumbs and for the record here are a couple of examples folks

Centering window title bar text in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Centering window title bar text in Windows 10

1. Centering window title bar text in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Centering window title

2. how to center windows title bar text in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to center windows title bar text in windows 10?: I like this UI from windows 8, honestly should be an option in settings on windows 10, but no, microsoft won't do that. Anyway, is their a way i could do this? submitted by /u/Epic_Doge_Boi [link] [comments]...
  3. Title bar text not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bar text not showing: Hello, just a small problem but i didn't find a way to fix it: I don't have any "text" in my title bar anymore and i don't know what i've made to get this problem. It as been like this since at least 2 week. If i could get some help it would be nice. : [ATTACH]...
  4. Change title bar text size Windows 10

Change title bar text size Windows 10: how Change title bar text size Windows 10 it is so match small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-title-bar-text-size-windows-10/331ebc7d-58ea-489b-9ee2-9d5cfc2de4e7
  5. Change title bar text size Windows 10

Change title bar text size Windows 10: Where can I change the title bar text size? When I go to Display I don't see an option to change the size of the title bar. These are the options I have....
  6. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  7. Title bar text gone

Title bar text gone: I recently messed around with theming Windows using uxtheme, but ultimately I was unhappy with the results so I reverted everything back. Since then, however, I have no text in the title bar of any programs. The title bar is bright white on every app, and I tried out a dark...
  8. Title Bar Text & Icon

Title Bar Text & Icon: Is there some way I can hide or remove the title bar text and icon? I am running windows 10 (10586). I have included a screenshot of the offending item.. 52185
  9. Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 Title bar text of open windows will have a separate color for active and inactive windows. An active window is the current open window you have selected. It's title...
  10. Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size for Title Bars in Windows 10 The title bar is a bar located at the top of a window, desktop app, or dialog box that displays it's name. You can make the text of title bars on your screen easier...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. center titlebar tex in windows 10

2. center text on title bar in windows 10

3. win10 center title text

4. UXTheme Patcher Windows 10,
  5. windows explorer app title in the middle,
  6. centerd title bars for windows 10