Windows 10: ceprolad.a occamy.c showing up after a while on every boot

Discus and support ceprolad.a occamy.c showing up after a while on every boot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello im wondering if defender just got buggy after dealing with some malware i apparently downloaded not long ago, ever since it keeps detecting... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ΣИШΔΠЦΞĿ 硕士黑客, Jul 12, 2018.

1. ceprolad.a occamy.c showing up after a while on every boot

hello im wondering if defender just got buggy after dealing with some malware i apparently downloaded not long ago, ever since it keeps detecting "behavior:win32/ceprolad.A" and "trojan:win32/occamy.c" every few hours or so, and it turns on UAC for some reason after every detection I think, no other odd behavior so far, its only a PID and when its a file it isnt there when I look for it, maybe it gets deleted right away?, and when it is, no other av software can detect it, defender itself cant find anything in quick or full or even OFFLINE scan after the alleged threat is detected

I've tried malware bytes running all day and it found nothing even with hyperscan, hitmanpro only found a "suspicious" wimbot.sys file that I was afraid could prevent me from booting but it didnt even though it was deleted, I tried microsoft safety scanner, also nothing

this thing only comes up randomly on defender and it asks to restart to finish cleaning it up but clicking restart doesnt work, and it often disappears from the list of detected threats, if i click take action when it shows up, it just hangs there

so far these files keep showing up and defender apparently deletes them every time

file: C:\Users\EspHack\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\MIPY49MB\MicrosoftSecurity[1].exe

file: C:\ProgramData\update.exe

file: C:\Users\EspHack\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content\5CEA8CFB8047B569B331D0E79D28457D

they look sketchy enough but why is it only defender seems to think they are malware? if defender is right then this is a exploit that can infect a running process and deliver the payload(those 3 files) and defender cant fix that "suspicious behavior" threat other than blocking it every time

im running 17134.165, latest threat definition as of july 12

btw this windows defender thing just feels buggy af as usual, almost every time a notification comes up I click on it and it isnt on threat history, or I cant tell if its there since its already in quarantine? I even have those alerts turned off and they just keep coming anyway, is there anything that works as intended on w10?

:)

ΣИШΔΠЦΞĿ 硕士黑客, Jul 12, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    "Boot critical file c:\windows\system32\drivers\sfsync04.sys is corrupt"

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue occurred. You can perform a clean boot to help eliminate software
    conflicts as an initial troubleshooting. If the issue persists, we suggest that you run a check disk. To know how, follow the steps below:

• Type cmd on the Search bar.
    • Select Command Prompt on the list and click Run as administrator.
    • Type CHKDSK c:/f then press Enter.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Tatty_One Win User

ceprolad.a occamy.c showing up after a while on every boot

Boot Emergency!

Go to Ms config and see if it is showing in the boot list.

Tatty_One, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

ceprolad.a occamy.c showing up after a while on every boot

1. ceprolad.a occamy.c showing up after a while on every boot - Similar Threads - ceprolad occamy showing

2. Trojan Occamy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Occamy: I just bought my first custom PC, and I think the seller might've infected it with a Trojan. When I checked Windows Defender threat history, it says that it detected Trojan:Win31/Occamy.C. It marks it as Remediation Incomplete, and the affected item is...
  3. Trojan Occamy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Occamy: I just bought my first custom PC, and I think the seller might've infected it with a Trojan. When I checked Windows Defender threat history, it says that it detected Trojan:Win31/Occamy.C. It marks it as Remediation Incomplete, and the affected item is...
  4. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  5. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  6. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows freezes while FIXING C:/ during every boot!

Windows freezes while FIXING C:/ during every boot!: Hello From last few days, I'm encountering blue screen errorsabout 15 days. While using my PC, it just suddenly restarted and gave that blue screen error.And now each time i boot my pc it starts checking and fixing drive C:/. Whats worse is that it gets strucked in between...
  8. Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting!

Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting!: Hello From last few days, I'm encountering blue screen errorsabout 15 days. While using my PC it suddenly restarted and gave that blue screen error. And now each time i boot my pc it starts checking and fixing drive c. Whats worse is it gets sticker in between that process...
  9. After boot up black screen show

After boot up black screen show: Hello Recently i uninstall avast antivirus from my leptop, After uninstalling process complete the next time i turn on my leptop i notice the blank black screen show for few second after show hp logo for this reason my leptop take long time to boot up i want know...
  10. Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.

Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.: I was playing a game and then the computer suddenly restart, again and again after booting up and even while booting up. I already unchacked the automatic boot up setting in msconfig before because it happened already. But now, it happened again. I even try the bootrec...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cerpolad a keeps coming back