Windows 10: cerain keys are blocked? help?

Discus and support cerain keys are blocked? help? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; cerain keys are blocked? help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cerain-keys-are-blocked-help/0159c30b-27cc-4d2c-8992-5ac0e25d4638 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ken Lel, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Ken Lel Win User

cerain keys are blocked? help?

:)

Ken Lel, Mar 25, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 25, 2019
  4. cerain keys are blocked? help?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. cerain keys are blocked? help? - Similar Threads - cerain keys are

2. Blocked Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked Product Key: Hello i bought a HP Pavilion p6-2301sx in 2013 in 2016 the motherboard died so i replaced it with a GA-H61M-S2PT but i didn't issue a hardware change report so back in may of this year i managed to restore the original os only to find that the product key of MY PC had been...
  3. Blocked Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Product Key: Hello i bought a HP Pavilion p6-2301sx in 2013 in 2016 the motherboard died so i replaced it with a GA-H61M-S2PT but i didn't issue a hardware change report so back in may of this year i managed to restore the original os only to find that the product key of MY PC had been...
  4. Help. My laptop blocked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help. My laptop blocked.: Help. My laptopis bocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-laptop-blocked/27b6d268-6793-480f-acd5-516715e92195
  5. Blocked product key issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blocked product key issue: Hello. I just bought recently a retailed USB stick Windows 10 home full version for my new laptop. Right now the 64 bits built is installed. When I'm trying to activate the product key, it doesn't work. I tried using command prompts to activate it, but it would tell me that...
  6. Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block Upgrades.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block Upgrades.: Where can I get a list of the Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block upgrades to Windows # 10,and that leaves a error message showing # 0xc1900107.None of the suggested methods to repair problems in order to receive and install November # 1909 upgrade will...
  7. Security Key Blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Key Blocked: I have a problem with setting up security key with windows and microsoft account. During adding a key to microsoft account it asked me for pin. I entered PIN (for just testing I am using default pin for my yubikey). After couple tries it blocked. I do not know what to do....
  8. windows keys blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keys blocked: I have 6 windows 7 , 6 windows 8, and 8 windows 8.1 keys as well as a windows 10 Enterprise key. All were one at a time installed as activated as windows 10 Pro Keys. on Virtual Computers and one old computer. they were all ok. a year or so later I tried to reinstall...
  9. M$ block my key

M$ block my key: Here my sad story, on the 29th of July I updated my son PC from 7 ultimate to 10 pro. Last Monday, I received an Intel 240GB SSD to replace the WD 640gb Black, Before switch I check the windows key and it was not he one of the 7 ultimate, so I guessed Microsoft give a key to...
  10. Reinstall: product key blocked?

Reinstall: product key blocked?: I originally got win10 through the free upgrade from 8.1 and did the install that only replaces system files etc. Some things weren't working correctly such as the sleep function and I kept being unable to login due to the start menu and Cortana not starting, so I decided to...