Windows 10: Certain App Icons bugged in search menu, and only there. Any idea how to fix?

Discus and support Certain App Icons bugged in search menu, and only there. Any idea how to fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/honcho123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/honcho123, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Certain App Icons bugged in search menu, and only there. Any idea how to fix?

/u/honcho123, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Nov 30, 2019
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Certain App Icons bugged in search menu, and only there. Any idea how to fix? prob.jpg

psyko12, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Certain App Icons bugged in search menu, and only there. Any idea how to fix?

Apps Icons are missing from Apps menu

Hi Neal,

There are several workarounds that we can perform if you're having issues with the missing icons (including Microsoft Edge) after Windows 10 update. Before we proceed, we need to gather some details for us to determine the most appropriate advice to your
    concern. As such, kindly provide us the answers to the following questions.

• What is the version and build of your Windows 10 device? To check that, click on the Start menu, type
      winver, then hit on the Enter key.
    • When did the issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried to search for the apps that you have from the search field or Cortana and check if those app are still in the File Explorer?

As our initial troubleshooting procedure, we suggest that you try to run the
    Windows App Troubleshooter
    and please let us know the result. This tool can scan issues and can provided automatic
    fixes.

Regarding Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you follow the the steps provided by yours truly, dated last 3rd of August 2017, on this
    thread. Those steps will help us to fix the issue with Microsoft Edge.

Any update form you is highly apprciated.

Lawrence Lib, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Certain App Icons bugged in search menu, and only there. Any idea how to fix?

1. Certain App Icons bugged in search menu, and only there. Any idea how to fix? - Similar Threads - Certain App Icons

2. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  3. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  4. Top apps in search menu only has 4 icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top apps in search menu only has 4 icons: My top apps in the search menu in windows only have 4 windows, what went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-apps-in-search-menu-only-has-4-icons/ea3fe7b7-e305-4ba5-991c-fccee8767535
  5. Top apps in search menu only has 4 icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top apps in search menu only has 4 icons: My top apps in the search menu in windows only have 4 windows, what went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-apps-in-search-menu-only-has-4-icons/ea3fe7b7-e305-4ba5-991c-fccee8767535
  6. Any ideas on how to fix my start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas on how to fix my start menu?: [ATTACH] Have noticed this weirdness in my shutdown menu... also a few of my icons are missing (the shutdown icon) from the start menu. Not sure what has caused and not sure how to fix... any ideas? Happy to give more info if needed!...
  7. Any idea how to fix this.?

Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Any idea how to fix this??

Any idea how to fix this??: [ATTACH] So I was having fun playing rainbow six and after i quit to desktop.Boom,suddenly my shortcut turns out to be like this any idea how i can fix it back to normal?...
  9. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any ideas how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tgmcniff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehmiq6/any_ideas_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenowagner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpd4kq/any_ideas_how_to_fix/