Windows 10: Certain App open in French although my WIN 10 computer settings and google settings are EN...

Discus and support Certain App open in French although my WIN 10 computer settings and google settings are EN... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Certain App open in French although my WIN 10 computer settings and google settings are EN w/ FR keyboard. How to fix this please? For example this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichelTheauvette, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Certain App open in French although my WIN 10 computer settings and google settings are EN...

Certain App open in French although my WIN 10 computer settings and google settings are EN w/ FR keyboard. How to fix this please?

For example this morning I am setting up DropBox and it opens in FR while all other sites on my browser are in EN.

The same for OneNote. If I open OneNote from the Cloud then I am o.k.

Annoying. Does anyone have recommendations on this Friday April 3, 2020?

Kindly,

Michel Mike

:)

MichelTheauvette, Apr 3, 2020

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Open settings of Windows 8 App

Hi Thomas,

In response to your query, please be informed that Windows 10 is in the list of supported operating system for Modern Reader. Also, the swipe from the right option is for Windows 8 and 8.1 therefore, that step will not open the settings. However, most
    apps have their own settings, therefore, I suggest you to look for a gear icon in the app and check if you are able to find the option you are looking for.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Certain App open in French although my WIN 10 computer settings and google settings are EN...

Settings will not open in win 10

Hello Stanley,

System file corruption is one of the possible reasons why you're not able to launch Settings on your computer. To better assist you, please answer the following:

• Are there any changes made on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch Settings
      in your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest creating a Test User Profile. This is to see if the same issue occurs on a different user profile.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Settings then hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the User Profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.

We'll be waiting on the results.

Dyan Rey, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Certain App open in French although my WIN 10 computer settings and google settings are EN...

1. Certain App open in French although my WIN 10 computer settings and google settings are EN... - Similar Threads - Certain App open

2. Why my settings app is not opening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my settings app is not opening?: I have tried every possible solution. But my settings app is not opening. And for Display Settings I am getting error of " This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or,if one is already installed, create an association...
  3. Settings App not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings App not opening: My windows settings app is not opening and i dont know why.It doesn't flash or anything,clicking it just does nothing.Any helpI have tried doing the sfc /scannow command and it didnt help....
  4. Settings App not opening

Settings App not opening: My windows settings app is not opening and i dont know why.It doesn't flash or anything,clicking it just does nothing.Any helpI have tried doing the sfc /scannow command and it didnt help....
  5. Settings App not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish: when i got my computer it was set to french when I set it to english unsited states and I set other setting to english at it still is in french https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-notifications-still-french-and-my/0f02cc82-e46b-4a71-8e37-231d42936b3b
  7. why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish

why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish: when i got my computer it was set to french when I set it to english unsited states and I set other setting to english at it still is in french https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-notifications-still-french-and-my/0f02cc82-e46b-4a71-8e37-231d42936b3b
  8. My computer is not opening Settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is not opening Settings.: Can someone help me? I tried from the start menu, search, everything! submitted by /u/bricks2920 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0r77o/my_computer_is_not_opening_settings/
  9. Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10

Apps are not displayed including Google and Settings on my Widows 10: So this morning I went on to my computer to go play the sims 4 and for some reason the computer didn't load the game so I did a reset cause that normally works for me, and so the computer seems to have shown all the apps on the home page have disappeared I was able to bring...
  10. Opening settings app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening settings app.: Hi A weird thing is happening. Every time I open settings it asks me to look for an app in the windows store. How do I stop this Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-settings-app/57f80e6f-1c3e-4190-9cf3-6a9be6996d98