Windows 10: Certain applications don't launch after 1903 18362.356

Discus and support Certain applications don't launch after 1903 18362.356 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Basically the title. Thinkorswim and sidebar diagnostics are completely unresponsive after this update. I know it's the update causing the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GoJalano, Sep 15, 2019.

1. GoJalano Win User

Certain applications don't launch after 1903 18362.356

Basically the title. Thinkorswim and sidebar diagnostics are completely unresponsive after this update. I know it's the update causing the issue because I did a system rollback the last time it happened and that resolved the issue.

Here's a video of the issue. https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d3ok53/need_some_suggestions_maybe_someones_seen_this/

from the reddit post:

I did a getapppackage and the logs returned errors on windows defender management but I'm not convinced this is a root cause. I'm pretty green to troubleshooting and can typically resolve my own issues but this is starting to get the best of me. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated. Also tried a clean boot, with all startup programs and non msft services disabled.

This is really frustrating as my only option seems to be a system reset and I have a bunch of programs installed I don't want to have to reconfigure.

:)

GoJalano, Sep 15, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 15, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Certain applications don't launch after 1903 18362.356

WD Mybook Application won't launch

Hi James,

Problem launching the WD MyBook application could be due to incompatibility or could be caused by a software conflict. Since you've already reached out to WD support, we would like to know the following to help us isolate and address the problem:

• Were there any changes made or updates performed before the issue started?
    • What were the troubleshooting steps have you tried to far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the WD MyBook application?

In the meantime, please try to disable the firewall and antivirus software on your computer. Once done, launch the WD application again and see if it works.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Certain applications don't launch after 1903 18362.356

1. Certain applications don't launch after 1903 18362.356 - Similar Threads - Certain applications don't

2. Application will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application will not launch: I've downloaded a 64 Bit application called Siril a few weeks ago and it has been working fine however today when I tried opening it, I got no response. I have restarted my laptop and uninstalled/installed the app. When I click on the app, the loading sign on my cursor...
  3. Application will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application will not launch: I've downloaded a 64 Bit application called Siril a few weeks ago and it has been working fine however today when I tried opening it, I got no response. I have restarted my laptop and uninstalled/installed the app. When I click on the app, the loading sign on my cursor...
  4. Discoloration on certain applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discoloration on certain applications: When i use certain applications, such as Steam and Discord, there is a major shift of discoloration, giving everything a slight purple hue. This has started affecting my default applications like Windows Explorer, where images will be displayed normally, but when opened with...
  5. Discoloration on certain applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discoloration on certain applications: When i use certain applications, such as Steam and Discord, there is a major shift of discoloration, giving everything a slight purple hue. This has started affecting my default applications like Windows Explorer, where images will be displayed normally, but when opened with...
  6. Certain applications not launching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain applications not launching: I have had problems with various applications on my computer randomly stop working. It started a few months ago when a program called Overwolf randomly stopped launching, not even giving an error code. Later more apps started failing, including Logitech G hub, and bluestacks....
  7. Error code 0xc0000102 upon attempting to launch certain applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc0000102 upon attempting to launch certain applications: As the title says, I receive an error message upon attempting to launch certain applications on my PC. My PC is in a usable state, but certain applications such as "GeForce Experience", "Adobe Creative Cloud", and "WinRAR" fail to launch. Things I have tried 1. Running...
  8. Unable to launch certain applications following update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to launch certain applications following update.: Hi, Recently bought a new PC July 2020 and been having some issues related to Windows recently. When I try to start applications, specifically Spotify and Discord, I receive an error that states there was a "bad image" with error code 0xc0000025. This is related to...
  9. No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362: I have an older HP/CPQ system running pretty well, surprisingly so, with Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362, except for the now-notorious Audio Device issues. I see another long thread here about the devices I am dealing with but just due to idosyncrasies of the way...
  10. Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour: I've noticed some strange behaviour with creating a System Restore Point in Windows 10, this may be an oddball way of doing things but it's worked for me for many years prior to upgrading to Windows 10 x64 (from Windows 7 x64). In short - I had a scheduled task that ran...