Windows 10: Certain apps installed will make my screen flash

Discus and support Certain apps installed will make my screen flash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a month or so when everything was working (all of my app were installed) for a month+ then I installed a new app and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sickmetal, Jan 10, 2015.

1. sickmetal Win User

Certain apps installed will make my screen flash

I've had this issue for a month or so when everything was working (all of my app were installed) for a month+ then I installed a new app and everything went downhill; I can't recall the name of the app.

I've done a Refresh & Reset many times but eventually the screen flashing issue comes back. It doesn't appear related to any particular app because if I install that app first, everything is fine but it may be at fault if I install it after installing some other app. I thought it could be a virus and I've done several scans in which nothing turned up.

If there are any suggestions plz let me know.

:)

sickmetal, Jan 10, 2015

2. Issues after installing Windows 10 Update Version 1511

After recently installing the above update I am now having the following issues with my system:-

1. Certain apps are now greyed out and non responsive i.e photos, weather, app store. I cannot uninstall these

2. Edge has lost over 1/2 of my favourites

3. I cannot access the app store. Even using the url, I get a flash of a blue screen

I'd appreciate any assistance on these issues.

Thanks in advance

Mark Lucey, Jan 10, 2015
  3. How make sure windows 10 installed on my flash drive on my computer?

no help

brookscassidy, Jan 10, 2015
Thema:

Certain apps installed will make my screen flash

1. Certain apps installed will make my screen flash - Similar Threads - Certain apps installed

2. On Screen Keyboard Issue with certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Screen Keyboard Issue with certain apps: If you use windows key + g to open xbox game center, you cannot type using the on-screen keyboardWhen using League of Legends TeamfightTactics windowed, the keyboard only works a few seconds Are there any ways to solve these? The first one at least should work being a...
  3. Certain apps not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain apps not installing: After Running the installation file nothing is happening like I haven't even opened the file It sometimes even giving error The application could not be started correctly 0xc0000005....
  4. Certain apps not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain apps not installing: After Running the installation file nothing is happening like I haven't even opened the file It sometimes even giving error The application could not be started correctly 0xc0000005....
  5. How to make a certain app show up on Search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make a certain app show up on Search?: How do I make a certain .exe show up on Windows 10 search. It doesn't right now, and I want it to. submitted by /u/Ollo-X1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5shib/how_to_make_a_certain_app_show_up_on_search/
  6. Screen display huge with certain apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display huge with certain apps: My elderly parents seem to have managed to change something on their Windows 10 Lenovo laptop happens quite a lot! and certain apps now run about twice as large as they should. The main ones affected as far as I can see are Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, the mail app and the...
  7. Certain Apps Failing to Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain Apps Failing to Install: There are some apps that just refuse to update, whether it's restarting or erasing the MS Store cache, only a few don't update. One is the Get Help app, the other is a Xbox Identity Provider. These keep giving me an error, and I've looked up the error code, but nothing's...
  8. Windows 10 Screen Flashing on certain occasions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Screen Flashing on certain occasions.: Hello! I don't know if my problem is hardware or software so I decided to post here. I'm using Lenovo W540 20BG-S00200 with up-to-date drivers. OS - Win10 On certain occasions the screen is flashing Here I'm pressing "." dot on my numpad in a folder. If I press a...
  9. Black screen on certain apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen on certain apps.: Certain apps like Microsoft Edge and discord won't show anything when opened while the laptop is plugged to power outlet but, starts fine when on battery. I think the app is running because I could close the app by clicking on the estimated position of the close button but...
  10. My screen flashing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen flashing?: I turned on my computer now, and it's flashing sometimes. Yesterday, it was good. What is the problem? submitted by /u/IbishuDrive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewtctv/my_screen_flashing/