Windows 10: Certain apps installed will make my screen flash

Discus and support Certain apps installed will make my screen flash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a month or so when everything was working (all of my app were installed) for a month+ then I installed a new app and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sickmetal, Jan 10, 2015.

1. sickmetal Win User

Certain apps installed will make my screen flash

I've had this issue for a month or so when everything was working (all of my app were installed) for a month+ then I installed a new app and everything went downhill; I can't recall the name of the app.

I've done a Refresh & Reset many times but eventually the screen flashing issue comes back. It doesn't appear related to any particular app because if I install that app first, everything is fine but it may be at fault if I install it after installing some other app. I thought it could be a virus and I've done several scans in which nothing turned up.

If there are any suggestions plz let me know.

:)

sickmetal, Jan 10, 2015

2. Issues after installing Windows 10 Update Version 1511

After recently installing the above update I am now having the following issues with my system:-

1. Certain apps are now greyed out and non responsive i.e photos, weather, app store. I cannot uninstall these

2. Edge has lost over 1/2 of my favourites

3. I cannot access the app store. Even using the url, I get a flash of a blue screen

I'd appreciate any assistance on these issues.

Thanks in advance

Mark Lucey, Jan 10, 2015
  3. How make sure windows 10 installed on my flash drive on my computer?

no help

brookscassidy, Jan 10, 2015
Thema:

Certain apps installed will make my screen flash

1. Certain apps installed will make my screen flash - Similar Threads - Certain apps installed

2. Can't open certain apps on my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open certain apps on my Laptop: Hello, I recently started having this problem where I can't open certain apps on my Laptop. I don't know what is causing it but I've noticed it on 1. Task Manager 2. regedit I've read somewhere that someone had a similar problem where they couldn't open anything as...
  3. My screen flashing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen flashing?: I turned on my computer now, and it's flashing sometimes. Yesterday, it was good. What is the problem? submitted by /u/IbishuDrive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewtctv/my_screen_flashing/
  4. Windows 10 - Right click makes screen flash black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Right click makes screen flash black: Whenever I use right click on a desktop icon or item in the explorer the screen flashes black, doesn't open the menu and there is a heavy spike in CPU usage. The weird part is that it doesn't do this with all items. For example, right clicking on the desktop works just fine....
  5. flashing screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    flashing screen: I have problems with my monitor you see the flickering screen this happened after I did the update to Windows 10. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-screen/092dde10-142e-487b-b281-f89b89407c49
  6. Weird flashing / blinking (?) on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird flashing / blinking (?) on my screen: So I am not sure why, but that issue occured since i did input some commands in powershell given from a youtube video. The issue i have is that i have sometimes some weird blinking. It looks like that in the following imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/bcqq9dX . I honestly got...
  7. Certain Games Flashing White in Windowed Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain Games Flashing White in Windowed Mode: Hi, I'm having an issue with most of my games. For some unknown reason the programs will flash white and say that they are not responding, this only seems to happen if I use my mouse and click on the actual window. Considering most of the games this happens with require the...
  8. Randomly makes "USB 'in and 'out'" sounds, screen flashes black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Randomly makes "USB 'in and 'out'" sounds, screen flashes black: - Firstly my laptop was making the USB in and out sounds along with black screen flashes and also screen resolution changes. - So I decided it was time to reset my laptop completely in the hope of fixing this problem. - Now, after my laptop finished resetting, another...
  9. Make USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make USB Flash Drive: I was going to make a USB Flash Drive to install windows 10 as described in tutorial by Brink. But I find that ISO has been removed?? Can I still make Flash Drive / How?: 8461
  10. Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive: Is it legal to make a Windows 10 USB install flash drive for a friend in another state? Thanks, 16378