Windows 10: Certain apps not installing

Discus and support Certain apps not installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After Running the installation file nothing is happening like I haven't even opened the file It sometimes even giving error The application could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by darshagarwal, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Certain apps not installing

After Running the installation file nothing is happening like I haven't even opened the file It sometimes even giving error The application could not be started correctly 0xc0000005.

:)

darshagarwal, Jun 13, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Certain apps not installing :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 13, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Certain apps not installing

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Certain apps not installing

1. Certain apps not installing - Similar Threads - Certain apps installing

2. Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store: I have the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I go to download certain games from the Microsoft store, the install button greys out when I click it. I originally thought it was because there was a notice at the top of the screen telling me my pc may not be compatible and my...
  3. Allow installation of certain apps rather than all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow installation of certain apps rather than all: We have company policies that prevent user from installing applications unless they are a local admin. We have a few cases in which applications update regularly and the user cannot install those updates.Rather than giving them local admin access we are looking at using...
  4. Certain apps not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain apps not installing: After Running the installation file nothing is happening like I haven't even opened the file It sometimes even giving error The application could not be started correctly 0xc0000005....
  5. Can't INSTALL Certain Apps from the Microsoft Store.

Can't INSTALL Certain Apps from the Microsoft Store.: Hello,I am able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store just fine, such as Open Video Downloader and MP3tag. However, when it comes to MSN Weather, Microsoft To Do, or Microsoft News. I will always get this error when trying to download either of them, as seen here:MSN...
  6. Xbox app wont install certain games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app wont install certain games: Ive ran into issues with the microsoft store and xbox app not letting me download certain games, i recently tried to install alien isolation and it got to 38.9 MB and stopped downloading at 0B/s it isnt my internet as steam lets me download any game freely. This only happens...
  7. Certain Apps Failing to Install

Certain Apps Failing to Install: There are some apps that just refuse to update, whether it's restarting or erasing the MS Store cache, only a few don't update. One is the Get Help app, the other is a Xbox Identity Provider. These keep giving me an error, and I've looked up the error code, but nothing's...
  8. Certain Apps Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain Apps Will Not Run: This problem just recently began, and for some unknown reason this issue only happens with my Chrome and Discord apps, they literally just will not run. It says in my taskbar and task manager that they are running and when I hover over them I can see the screen of what you'd...
  9. Certain apps won't open after install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain apps won't open after install: When I press launch on certain apps I get an application error event-ID 1000. I've experienced this problem on three different applications now. For each of the applications I haven't been able to launch them at all after installing them. I've tried to reinstall them, but...
  10. Trouble with a certain app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with a certain app: I can't find it, but a certain app is opening different sites by itself, whether I've opened my browser or not. My antivirus is blocking those websites though. I uninstalled the apps that were installed recently, but the problem persist. What can I do? Consider me a noob....