Windows 10: Certain apps overlay one pixel.

Discus and support Certain apps overlay one pixel. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A couple months ago I had built my own computer and quickly noticed that certain full screen apps such as Twitch and Spotify will overlay one pixel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by drummerboyer, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Certain apps overlay one pixel.

A couple months ago I had built my own computer and quickly noticed that certain full screen apps such as Twitch and Spotify will overlay one pixel onto my other monitor when full screened. I have not been able to find anyone else with this issue, but I am worried it has to do with hardware and not software. I currently use an old Dell SE198WFP and a new GIGABYTE G27QC monitor.

Help is greatly appreciated.

:)

drummerboyer, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2021
  4. hpholm Win User

Certain apps overlay one pixel.

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Certain apps overlay one pixel.

1. Certain apps overlay one pixel. - Similar Threads - Certain apps overlay

2. Microphone stops working after one second in certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone stops working after one second in certain apps: I’ve got a weird one for you!My windows 11 laptop’s microphone works fine anywhere in windows besides on zoom and teams desktop apps didn’t check other video conference apps. When I use the built in sound recorder I can record as long as I want to, and when I checked on a...
  3. Microphone stops working after one second in certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone stops working after one second in certain apps: I’ve got a weird one for you!My windows 11 laptop’s microphone works fine anywhere in windows besides on zoom and teams desktop apps didn’t check other video conference apps. When I use the built in sound recorder I can record as long as I want to, and when I checked on a...
  4. Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated: For some reason, specific app icons aren't displaying properly on my taskbar. The problem happens inconsistently -- sometimes an icon will show correctly, and then it will get messed up again. It seems to happen most commonly with my Notes icon and my OneNote icon. In the...
  5. Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated

Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated: For some reason, specific app icons aren't displaying properly on my taskbar. The problem happens inconsistently -- sometimes an icon will show correctly, and then it will get messed up again. It seems to happen most commonly with my Notes icon and my OneNote icon. In the...
  6. Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps: This problem started when I went to take a screenshot of something on the Porofessor app by using the keyboard shortcut shift+windows key+s. It's been almost a month and I still get this glitch and to make matters worse, I just discovered that it's happening on Wallpaper...
  8. One drive can't take screen shots of certain apps.

One drive can't take screen shots of certain apps.: Hello I have Windows 10 on my laptop and I have noticed that onedrive can't take screenshot of Taskmanager it does not give any responce. But when I tried to take a screenshot on chrome or other place it takes a screenshot and it is saved perfectly. I have checked the...
  9. Text is pixelated with certain color.

Text is pixelated with certain color.: Hi, recently ive experienced some issue. If I see some red/green/pink text On internet/games, its pixelated and almost unreadable. I tried to reajust my resolution but it did not work. If I use internet, some letter on a white background are blue See image. The ''I" , ''l''...
  10. Problems scrolling with touchpad only on certain overlays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems scrolling with touchpad only on certain overlays: I've been having this issue with my touch pad for about a month now - or it could have been longer because I generally use a wireless mouse and not the touch pad. It started with me not being able to scroll with two fingers ONLY in the Start Menu. I searched for other...