Windows 10: certain emails seem to be being blocked.How can I check these and unblock them?

Discus and support certain emails seem to be being blocked.How can I check these and unblock them? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; a regular contact keeps getting their emails blocked to me. I have not blocked them. what can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ruth&carlharrison, Nov 14, 2018.

1. certain emails seem to be being blocked.How can I check these and unblock them?

a regular contact keeps getting their emails blocked to me. I have not blocked them. what can I do?

:)

ruth&carlharrison, Nov 14, 2018
  2. marzen99 Win User

Cannot unblock blocked number

I have a phone number in my blocked numbers list that was added in error. I cannot unblock the number. I have tried holdong down the number and telling the phone to unblock it. I have also checked the box next to it and pressed unblock. I get a message
    the number has been unblocked, but when I go back and check the number is back in the list. I even unblocked all the numbers in my list. all were unblocked except the one. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.

marzen99, Nov 14, 2018
  3. farby Win User
    Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Nov 14, 2018
  4. certain emails seem to be being blocked.How can I check these and unblock them?

Unblocking a blocked number

I blocked a number that I need unblocked. I don't see where to do that, i've looked everywhere. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

DoneWithApple, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

certain emails seem to be being blocked.How can I check these and unblock them?

1. certain emails seem to be being blocked.How can I check these and unblock them? - Similar Threads - certain emails seem

2. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  3. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Cortana
    My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  4. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how can i be an administrator but the S mode seems to be blocking me for being an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i be an administrator but the S mode seems to be blocking me for being an administrator: pls tell me i cant think a way out of this pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-be-an-administrator-but-the-s-mode-seems/7406f67b-7f35-46eb-b59b-c940fb30c9ca
  6. how can i be an administrator but the S mode seems to be blocking me for being an administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i be an administrator but the S mode seems to be blocking me for being an administrator: pls tell me i cant think a way out of this pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-be-an-administrator-but-the-s-mode-seems/7406f67b-7f35-46eb-b59b-c940fb30c9ca
  7. Blocking certain emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking certain emails: Blocking certain emails that i do not want and have them referred instead directly to my Attorney for action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-certain-emails/f5a0dc12-9d3f-489e-bffc-2c3a4f963999
  8. my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?: How can I unblock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-blocked-how-can-i-unblock-it/c47ed2ea-11c9-4f00-95c2-70247575127d"
  9. I accidentally blocked my email account on Firefox. How to unblock?

in Browsers and Email
    I accidentally blocked my email account on Firefox. How to unblock?: I keep getting a daily unwanted email on my iCloud account. Before opening it, I right clicked & thought I was just blocking that email but apparently blocked the entire account. Now I can't open iCloud at all. I did try opening iCloud using Edge & it opens fine there so I...
  10. How do I unblock a blocked website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....