Windows 10: Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others...

Discus and support Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically im trying to figure out why certain games like genshin impact wont show that im playing it on xbox to my friends, but it shows for my friends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Freyjah_Tsukino, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others...

Basically im trying to figure out why certain games like genshin impact wont show that im playing it on xbox to my friends, but it shows for my friends that they sre playing it.

submitted by /u/Freyjah_Tsukino
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Freyjah_Tsukino, Oct 18, 2020

2. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others... bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others...

Gaming profile

Hi,

A gaming profile is required when playing a game online or offline. Your gamerscore, achievements and game progress can only be viewed under your profile. To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, please clarify the information
    below:

• Are you referring to the Xbox Live Profile?
    • Is your profile connected to your email address?
    • Are you playing your games online?

Loraine Mon, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others...

1. Certain games i play on pc not displaying on my xbox profile, but those same game others... - Similar Threads - Certain games play

2. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  3. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  4. PC restarts Upon Starting certain games and while playing others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts Upon Starting certain games and while playing others.: Windows 11AMD Ryzen 5 3600xMPG X570 Gaming Pro CarbonNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SuperNVMe Samsung SSD 97016GB RamPC crashes when starting or playing games. I've done a memory check and it comes out okay. I completely wiped the computer and started fresh and it made no...
  5. PC restarts Upon Starting certain games and while playing others.

PC restarts Upon Starting certain games and while playing others.: Windows 11AMD Ryzen 5 3600xMPG X570 Gaming Pro CarbonNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SuperNVMe Samsung SSD 97016GB RamPC crashes when starting or playing games. I've done a memory check and it comes out okay. I completely wiped the computer and started fresh and it made no...
  6. Why can i only play certain xbox games on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can i only play certain xbox games on my pc: So one of my favourite games is quantum break. I pre ordered it on xbox years ago and had a great time but no longer have an xbox only a pc but when i go to my games in microsoft store it allows me to download some games i had on xbox on my pc, but why not other games like...
  7. Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So recently, I got a free 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code from Microsoft Rewards, I entered the code and all, and everything worked. I then went into the Xbox app, and install Skyrim Special Edition. I choose my external Hard Drive, and click install. When it finished, I...
  8. PC freezez when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezez when playing certain games: Hello everyone. I am having trouble with my PC running on Windows 10 Pro. Until a month ago, everything was running fine. Although I changed nothing software or hardware, when I play most of my steam gamesnot demanding ones after 5 minutes into the gaming session my 2...
  9. Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

Digital Xbox Games Play On PC: Hello! I own many digital versions of games on my xbox one that I would like to play on my pc, however I don't seem to be able to install them on my pc. Many of these games seem to be under the play anywhere promotion but I can't seem to find out how to download them. So far...
  10. xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games .: anyway to shut off xbox app and connected apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-system-seems-to-be-freezing-my-play-in-other/b2a3403c-a71f-4410-80dd-7574b2ee4183