Windows 10: certain keyboard buttons not working acer extensa 15

Discus and support certain keyboard buttons not working acer extensa 15 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi pg up/down,home /end keys not working although single up/downand lateral keys do function. any ideas? Acer extensa 15 Win 10 cheers i 1in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by charlieruth, Mar 2, 2020.

1. certain keyboard buttons not working acer extensa 15

hi

pg up/down,home /end keys not working although single up/downand lateral keys do function. any ideas?

Acer extensa 15 Win 10

cheers i

1in fact pushing end button at this point encourages the following numerical response111111

:)

charlieruth, Mar 2, 2020

2. Acer Unveils the Extensa 15 Series Notebooks

Acer today announced the Acer Extensa 15 notebook series designed to meet the essential needs of professional users, SMB and SOHO users looking for portability, productivity, and efficiency. Available in two models, EX2510 and EX2509, this notebook series is equipped with a sharp 15.6-inch display and a powerful 4th Gen Intel Core (EX2510) or Intel Celeron/Pentium Quad Core (EX2509) processor running on Windows 8.1, allowing smooth multitasking and simplified searching both on- and offline.

All details have been fine-tuned by Acer to ensure maximum portability, with one of the longest battery life in its segment, the Extensa 15 will last for up to 7 hours. Moreover, the Extensa 15 series boasts one of the slimmest form factors in its category, as well as an easy-grip design that helps users grab their laptop firmly and securely when pulling out of a bag. These unique factors, paired with its weight of only 2.5kg, make for a device that is both easy and pleasant to carry. Finally, every Extensa 15 notebook comes with built-in AcerCloud, which allows access to documents and multimedia files wirelessly and simultaneously on all devices, anytime and anywhere.

certain keyboard buttons not working acer extensa 15 Acer_Extensa_15_01_thm.jpg

certain keyboard buttons not working acer extensa 15 Acer_Extensa_15_02_thm.jpg

For the Extensa 15 series, Acer purposely developed features that drive user efficiency and productivity. Thanks to the alliance of six core Windows 8 gestures and the Precision Touchpad (PTP), users are ensured a better navigation experience whenever they are using their Extensa 15. Consequently, tap, swipe, scroll and pinch are now more accurate than ever, and unintended clicks and cursor motions are reduced by up to 94%. Acer's Chiclet keyboard offers 1.7 mm of key-travel distance and well-spaced keys as well as a full numeric keypad, providing an extremely enjoyable and completely quiet typing experience. The keyboard's design also makes for solid tactile feedback and noticeably minimized input errors.

The Extensa 15 series was born with an optimal multimedia experience in mind. The notebooks are equipped with two speakers made of high-quality composite materials, and a built-in digital microphone based on MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) technology, which protects it from damage and allows it to remain 5 dB more sensitive than most microphones on the market. These enhancements in audio hardware enable a clear VoIP (Voice over IP) conversation, as digital microphone and high-quality speakers make for excellent web conferencing and online meetings, enabling crystal-clear video chats with colleagues and clients, and helping small business users reduce business travel costs. The high-definition LED display allows users to enjoy truly stunning graphics. And for those who require an even more impressive multimedia experience, a full-HD option as well as NVDIA GeForce 800M discrete graphics solutions is available on Extensa 15.

No matter what they do, professional users don't want to lose priceless data or memories. To avoid this, Acer Extensa 15 is shipped with an M-DISC Ready drive. This new data storage solution is resistant to extreme conditions, and cannot be overwritten or erased. This delivers the ultimate security professional user look for: once stored on an M-DISC, users' precious data will last for up to a 1000 years.

Accessories
    Acer offers a solid assortment of optional accessories to help users get the most out of the Extensa 15 series including: extra battery pack, additional adapters, carry cases, wireless mouse etc.

Warranty Extension Program
    All Acer notebooks come with a Carry-in Warranty (the warranty also includes an International Traveler Warranty - ITW - for one year) which can be extended up to 5 years of coverage with the Acer Advantage program that provides a priority repair service. Users can also choose to have Accidental Damage Insurance in case of any accidental, sudden and unforeseen damage to the product by external means which affects the operational functioning of the product. Another extra option is Data Recovery service for the Hard Disk Drives.

Cristian_25H, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Certain keys on the keyboard are not working properly.

Hi Russell,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that certain keys on the keyboard are not working properly on the pc. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• Have you performed a full pc virus scan on the system recently?

Suggest you to launch the on-screen keyboard to check if the issue persists.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press “Windows key + R” to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Further, you may also boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. When you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere with the system.
    These programs may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows: (Applies to Windows 10)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 2, 2020
  4. certain keyboard buttons not working acer extensa 15

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

certain keyboard buttons not working acer extensa 15

1. certain keyboard buttons not working acer extensa 15 - Similar Threads - certain keyboard buttons

2. Windows Button not working for certain shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Button not working for certain shortcuts: I have a problem with my windows button. I usually use the windows button with the right or left arrow to split my screen but it does not work anymore and so does my the screenshot function Windows Button +print screen. So I thought that my Windows button was totally gone....
  3. Keyboard not working in certain places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working in certain places: So I upgraded to windows 11 2 days ago and my keyboard does not want to work in the windows search, file explorer, settings and Minecraft windows edition I have tried so many solutions now and I've even tried another keyboard... I don't know what else to do...
  4. Keyboard not working in certain places

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working in certain places: So I upgraded to windows 11 2 days ago and my keyboard does not want to work in the windows search, file explorer, settings and Minecraft windows edition I have tried so many solutions now and I've even tried another keyboard... I don't know what else to do...
  5. My Acer Extensa 15 gets "No Bootable Device" when booting up!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Acer Extensa 15 gets "No Bootable Device" when booting up!: Hi! When booting up my laptop I might call it Acer Extensa 15 I got "No Bootable Device" issue. I believe that the message continues to say:*A hard disk drive with the magnifying glass*No Bootable DeviceWhen I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, it takes me back to the same place in a...
  6. Certain buttons on keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Certain buttons on keyboard not working: Hello, I've just bought a new gaming laptop, and I noticed certain buttons are not working. From what I can see so far, its only the Tab, Caps Lock and the number 1 at the top of my keyboard that are not responding when pressed. Anyone know how to fix this? I have...
  7. Certain keys on keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain keys on keyboard not working: Certain keys on the keyboard stopped working, I recently got a new K602 Keyboard, All of the keys used to work howerver certain keys stopped working I think it may have something to do with drivers,[ATTACH]...
  8. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15: After the technician uninstall intel graphics, insert his usb mouse, flash drive and hard drive my touchpad stop. Then, before he upgraded it to windows 10, the touchpad was not working and when he upgraded it it does't change anything. I don't know what is the possible cause...
  9. Which BIOS update for ACER Extensa 5630Z?

Which BIOS update for ACER Extensa 5630Z?: Hello. By looking HERE, I can see a lot of different BIOS releases. This laptop came with Win Vista originally but I have installed W10 on it. I have a minor issue with a pcmia cardbus controller (O2) that says that it cannot find free resources to work (code 12). It's not...
  10. my USB mouse isnt working (Windows 10 32bit acer extensa 5220)

my USB mouse isnt working (Windows 10 32bit acer extensa 5220): ive tryed all things but its not picking it up its an old laptop the mouse is a genius works on all other devices but no mouse works on acer...